rissinite is offline Associate Member

Would Sustanon work with Atkins?

I'm looking to gain muscle but get lean as well. I've done a modified Atkins diet before, and it works really well for me. I eat less than 15 carbs per day, keep the fat low, and eat about 300-400 g of Protein per day. I also do at least 30 minutes of cardio with my heart rate down under 140bps (I'm 25, 6'5", 237). Now hear me out before you tell me that Sustanon is not for getting ripped. I'm doing the Sust every 4 days at 250mL each, for 15 shots (about 8 weeks), and starting Winstrol at week 6 eod. The reason I'm thinking about a diet like this is because I put on fat very easily, regardless of how much cardio I do, simply because carbs seem to make me hold more weight than fat, and I'm worried that carbs + Sust. will make me blow up. So, my question is, will Sustanon be effective in the absence of carbs? Or maybe instead of the diet I listed, would a carb-up day be beneficial. Thanks in advance fellas.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well a high protein, low fat isn't an atkins diet. Are you going into ketosis like that? Sounds more like a standard diet although I would carb up after workouts especially if you are not going into ketosis. Either way regardless of the diet sus will help with protein synthesis and prevent catabolism from setting in.

I will, in fact, be going in to ketosis, so how often should I carb up?

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I would carb up every 3rd day - the 5th meal - thats what I do. I am on 2380 cal about 8-12 carbs a day and around 65 carbs on carb up meal.

Or just carb with your post workout shake/meal.

georgie24 is offline Member
    just remember to carb up!

How can I maintain ketosis,yet even get there, if I'm carbing up every 3rd day?

georgie24 is offline Member
    i can stay in ketosis with 200 grams of carbs ed, simple as well as complex carbs...you just gotta know your shit and what your doing

joe_capone is offline Member
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here goes my fave diet. bro... keep the carbs like like u do for 5 days a week and on the weekends carb up.. eat clean carbs.. start all over on monday till u fall backinto ketosis. once u carb up and start getti into ketosis.. daymnnnnnnnn u will loose more body at then the first week. carb up weekends are the shit.

Thread Information