GenuinePL is offline Senior Member

TEST E and Prop. (Vets ans Mods)

Hey guys, I need some help

I have been researching Test E and Prop. I know a somewhat about them, but all those sophisticated answers confuse me.

Can you explain to me the diff. between E(long ester) and Prop(for cutting) in simple words so it really makes sense and is clear to me.

I'm planning to run a cycle of Deca 400/week and Test(not sure which one yet). The cycle won't be for another 6 months or so, but I want the stuff to be to perfection and fully ready.

Thanks

PS. This will be the only cycle that I will do in my life. This is it. I have all figured it out, except the Test.

Please Just use the Deca and Test in it and don't put more other gear into it LOL

VETS AND MODS I NEED YOUR OPINION

ptbyjason Guest
    bumped and cleaned for you bro.

Look guys, this is what we mean by getting off subject. I really like all the members here, but if someone has some legitimate questions, we need to answer them, not joke about the post. If this is your post, you would want the same respect. This is not directed at anyone in particular, this is a general statement to everyone on the board.

CYCLEON Guest
    GenuinePL - Well the truth is that Test E and Test Prop are both just test - the only difference is how long each one takes to release the test into your system - and this will make a difference as to how often you inject. For a very nice, simple cycle that will give good results (juice wise anyway), Go with test Ethanate - you can get away with one injection a week or if you like you can split them up (with your deca ). Say 500mg Weekly of Test E and 400 of deca will do you just fine - with Prop you are ging to have to inject at least EOD and ED isnt a bad idea - thing is both will end up giving you the same amount of test if done correctly - now since you are using another long ester like deca there is no reason to go with prop - that could be usefull tho if you began using other short ester products like fina. Just remember to wait 3 weeks after your last set of injections and then follow a good CLomid therapy.

Thanks cycleon. I read your post http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&threadid=989 and I was a little confused with what I should do.

Other opinions are welcome.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Cycleon hit it dead on... good luck. Make sure you eat a ton.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    GenuinePL - Well the truth is that Test E and Test Prop are both just test - the only difference is how long each one takes to release the test into your system - and this will make a difference as to how often you inject. For a very nice, simple cycle that will give good results (juice wise anyway), Go with test Ethanate - you can get away with one injection a week or if you like you can split them up (with your deca ). Say 500mg Weekly of Test E and 400 of deca will do you just fine - with Prop you are ging to have to inject at least EOD and ED isnt a bad idea - thing is both will end up giving you the same amount of test if done correctly - now since you are using another long ester like deca there is no reason to go with prop - that could be usefull tho if you began using other short ester products like fina. Just remember to wait 3 weeks after your last set of injections and then follow a good CLomid therapy.

that couldnt be put any clearer bro. great response.

Thanks a lot guys, especialy Cycleon.

Thread Information