jcsg03 is offline New Member

8 week WINSTROL + DECA STACK Cycle question

Saw this over at the cycles for novices section of the AR site. What's the consensus on this? I'm 6'2" 175lb never really done anything before and I've worked out a little bit but never really all out. Anyone think if I dieted right and went all out for 8 weeks I could get to a defined 190? I don't really wanna look like a body builder but I don't wanna look puffy either. Thanks in advance for your help guys.

The exact cycle I was thinking about was:
    Winny 50mg eod + Deca 400mg eod
    i was thinking of proviron for anit e any other ideas?

What do you guys think?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Honestly? I think that you don't need gear yet, you've already told us that you've worked out a little bit but never really all out. Also you ask "IF" you diet right, which leads me to believe that you could work on your diet as well. I'm not trying to be preachy as the main purpose of this board is to help educate on AAS and their use. But realistically, based on the info you provided, I'm sure you could get to 190lbs naturally...it will take longer for sure, but by them you will be ready for cycle and should be able to get to 210lbs with a smart logical cycle.

As far as the cycle you asked about you need to make a few changes. First of all 400mg/eod of deca is too much. Second, without test you don't need an anti-estrogen. I would run it like this

weeks 1-10 deca @ 400mg/week
    weeks 5-10 winstrol @ 50mg/eod
    week 13 clomid 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day x next 10 days, 50mg/day x next 10 days

skii96 is offline Member
    Pete's got it right. get your training down and your diet in order then think about hitting up AAS. And remember, all cycles should be based around test!

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    i jsut dont like winstrol deca cycles.. i have had a few friends try them with not very good results..

You guys are right. The temptation to blow up quick is big looking at all these huge people around here, but I've decided I'm going to the gym today and starting au naturale.

I do have a question though I thought you were supposed to start the clomid right after you stopped the cycle. Is that right that you should wait 3 weeks to week 13 before you start?

That's the other thing. Do you guys even like this cycle? I heard both of those were 2 of the best. You said you're friends didn't like it, were they trying to get huge or just gain a bit and get defined? Also what would you recommend if no deca and winny?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Good decision bro...don't be shy about asking for diet and/or training tips from the bros here...they know thier shit.

Deca will stay active in your system for 3 weeks after your last administration, that is why you need not start clomid until week 13.

My first ever cycle was winny/deca and I gained 22lbs and kept 18-19lbs. I think it is a good begginers cycle. However, if I had to do it all over again, I would have added a long acting, single ester testosterone such as enanthate or cypionate .

Yea it only makes sense to go all out first but like I said the temptation is so great. Level headed advice from a third party is why this site is invaluable though.

Can I ask why you would add that one? Also how much and how often would you take it? Also the main thing in a good diet is lots of protein and carbs right?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Lots of protein. You are going to want to eat at least 1.5g-2.0g per body weight.

And you have to through in TEST. Its the basis of any cycle!!!!!

Thread Information