TheJuicer is offline Member

What do you think!

Well I got a new source today! YEAHH..What do you think about this..I work with the guy(who would have thunk) he told me to give him half the money and he will get the shit and the other half when i see if the stuff is legit..(I told him what happened to me before). I bought 1 bottle of Test 400 and 2 bottles of EQ..I paid gym prices but hes cool so I think i may have my new source..I was think about running Liquidex thought the cycle..What do you think? I can only get liquid anti-e's!

Yes I know...WRONG FORUM!!! DUHH..Long DAY!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    that's weird. You're paying him half, then he's sending you the gear without the rest of the money?

No..I work with this dude..I paid him $285..he gets the gear..then i pay him the rest when i see that its legit! Cool huh!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

this is an old one

my boy use to do this when we were younger. he would ask for "half" the $$ up front which basically paid for the gear, when it came it and he gave it to the person, he collected the rest...that being his profit! hey you knwo what?use who you have to get what you need.prices are different everywhere and some people are gonna jump on this and yell, " i only pay $4 for all that!!!"so just be happy you found someone you can get from right now until you learn the price game or wanna look around for someone else.

Yeah..I'm just glad i finally got someone..what do you mean $4..are you f%^ken serious..do you make the shit yourself..haha!

candog22 is offline Junior Member
    PBNY has a good point

I have the 1/2 down 1/2 on delivery arrangment with my source and it has worked good - not sure I am getting the best price - but whatever, Ive been happy with the results. And u work with the guy, so you know where to find him if he fucks you over...

Thread Information