vinny diesel is offline New Member

weight gaining problems

i started my cycle of test cyp. i have 2 cc amps, although my shape has improved a lot, and my strength, i gained about 4 pounds in like the first week, and i took 5 shots in all, but my weight hasnt gone up or down, is this normal? i eat about 150 - 200 g's of protein a day, and as little fat as possible. i workout 5 days a week, but the weight just isnt coming

majormobley is offline Junior Member
    don't really worry about the fats your taking in, just up your carbs, and calories and stay really high on the protien. Eat like a horse and train like one too, you will grow, and you weight will too.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What week are you in?
    It sounds like your trying to bulk and cut at the same time.
    You should try to do one or the other..not both.
    If you wanna bulk up your cals to 5000 a day and see what happens.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Need more info

what week are you in/ What does your diet look like? Stats?

vinny diesel is offline New Member
    im in my fourth week of 400ml a week.i do eat like 5 - 7 full meals a day. eat a lot of meats, like chicken, steak, have 5 - 6 eggwhites every morning, and i train 5 days a week

Vinny cyp takes 3-4 weeks to start kicking in. So you'll now just start feeling the effects of the drug.
    If you wanted quicker results you should have added d-bol at the begining.
    Just keep your cals up and protein high and the gains will come.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    5 days a week is too much 4 days is enuff, by week 4 i gained like 12 lbs !

Originally posted by gundam675
    5 days a week is too much 4 days is enuff, by week 4 i gained like 12 lbs !
    Are you saying training 5 days a week is too much? Or are you talking about something else?
    If so I would bet that most of us here train 5 days a week, definetly not too much if your doing it right (one bodypart a day).

jayg is offline Junior Member
    If you're eating 6 eggs in the morning and 5-7 good sized meals per day including alot of red meat, chicken, etc then I'd be suprised if your fat intake is low and protein is only 150-200.

Jay

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    I had trouble putting on weight for the past 2 weeks, i eat as much as i can now. I up'ed the carbs in the evening to make up for it, and I don't care too much about fat. I'm still watching what I'm eating but I have added alot more carbs to my diet along with fat. Also everynight before i go to bed I eat a few sandwiches, a bowl of cottage cheese with fruit cups, a special K bar. After that I wait about 45 minutes to an hour I will take my ZMA then for the next 45 minutes i read in bed or watch tv, etc and drink a cytogainer shake before i fall asleep. It's helped so much with my plateau, or I can also thank my new superset training. Which ever one of those has gotten me to break through the 180 barrier this week and I'm pumped.

Another thing, I don't know if this matters in your case, but use the exact same scale. The gym I used to work out at where I used to live had a digital and everytime i came home the gym's scale here made it seem like i lost 3-4 lbs overnight of muscle. Then when I work out at my gf's gym while she is on the job(don't harass me about this guys but she gets bored at work ) i lose atleast 2 lbs on their scale.

still growin is offline Member
    weight gainer works wonders to bulk, but you haven't even felt the effects of the test fully yet. Give it a little time.

Thread Information