GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Do u have to aspirtate in the ass?

I do it now all the time, but do u have to in the glutes. Thx.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Unless you want to shoot in a vein....
    There aren't many veins in the glutes, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

halifaxsteve is offline Member

Re: Do u have to aspirtate in the ass?

Originally posted by GetNBig
    I do it now all the time, but do u have to in the glutes. Thx.
    i can't believe you would ask that

you always aspirate ...even in the gulte...nobody wants to die that way

flexgolf is offline Member

Re: Re: Do u have to aspirtate in the ass?

Originally posted by halifaxsteve

i can't believe you would ask that

you always aspirate ...even in the gulte...nobody wants to die that way

i agree. dont risk it

can u really die easily from hittin a vein?? or is it a fluke occurence. i plan to aspirate every time...im just curious

Re: Re: Re: Do u have to aspirtate in the ass?

Originally posted by flexgolf

i agree. dont risk it

can u really die easily from hittin a vein?? or is it a fluke occurence. i plan to aspirate every time...im just curious

it is a posibility if you let the gear rip into a vein...dizziness, fainting are best case scenarios, worst case cardiac arrest.

always aspirate

steve

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    ALWAYS aspirate .

just last week i aspirated in my ass and got a nice big blob of blood in my gear. dont think just cause its unlikely that it cant happen. theres absolutely no reason not to. it takes what? 2-3 seconds tops? why take a risk to save yourself a few seconds?

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    There was a post a few months ago that addressed the amount of oil\air that could be injected into a vein before it caused serious problems. If I'm recalling correctly it was something like 4cc. By no means am I saying don't aspirate , as you should always aspirate. I just know that a lot of bros worry about "what if I do inject into a vein", its somewhat reassuring to know that 1cc of oil won't kill you.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah I remember that post too. I think it was like 3cc but I can be wrong. But it doesn't take much to kill ya or whatever will happen.

Do yourself a favor and just aspirate and if it's a problem to do in the glutes then don't hit them. There are plenty of other sites to hit.

i too remember the post, and think it was 3cc...

but why take the chance...you may not die from injecting 1cc of oil, but you run a good risk of passing out, what it you fall on something? think about the possibilities...

chinups Guest
    I forgot to sqeeze the air out once when shooting in zinny 50mg in a 5/8 needle. I heard the noise of air at the end after I pushed all in. I got real paranoid and I called my boy who searched on Elite for some post. He read one post that a doctor would send cc's at a time in to vein to do some kind of heart test. I don't know the post but it was reassuring.

I am 9 shots in and never have done this. I am using winny and spot injecting.

Originally posted by chinups
    I forgot to sqeeze the air out once when shooting in zinny 50mg in a 5/8 needle. I heard the noise of air at the end after I pushed all in. I got real paranoid and I called my boy who searched on Elite for some post. He read one post that a doctor would send cc's at a time in to vein to do some kind of heart test. I don't know the post but it was reassuring.

I am 9 shots in and never have done this. I am using winny and spot injecting.
    what have you never done? aspirate ?

chinups Guest
    Yea. I never have done it.

Originally posted by chinups
    Yea. I never have done it.

tha'ts a big risk to take, why would you do that? it takes a second to aspirate !?!

i know you commented on doc's injecting a couple cc's of air for testing, but this is under medical supervision with the appropriate emergency equipment and treatments available on site. ppl don't do this in their back yards for shits and giggles, just to see what will happen.

furthermore, there is a difference between injecting air and oil/water into your blood...

you're a big boy, you can make your own decisions, but i'd hate to hear that something happend to you or someone else, esp from something so trivial like aspirating, or the lack thereof...

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    whoa lota answers, i never said i didn't aspirtate, just wondered if u had to in the ass. I always do it ever since first reading about it.
    I also recall that post from a while ago, i thought it was 1ml of air...

chinups Guest
    I didn't know thats why I didn't do it. Its not like I was trying to be a rebel man.....Today I go for the shoulder and will begin to draw back before I push in. I have researched for 1 yr and spoke to tons of ppl and noone mentioned that once. But i guess I was lucky

Thread Information