motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member

Damn kids won't listen!

I have a friend of mine I work with that in the last few weeks has apparently dicided that winny will be the key for him to "get huge". This guys younger, around 21, and I try to look out for him, but it's hard when they won't listen to someone who knows what's up. I was his age not long ago, and knew everything, but when I overhear this guy blatently talking to everyone about how "I'm gonna start taking winny soon", I want to get away from the situation. Twice I have sat down with him and discussed his training (shitty), his diet (like a twelve year old girl's), and what he wants to gain. I don't think I'm getting through to him about what he's getting into. I'm sure someone else has dealt with someone who saw you making gains through massive amounts of dedication and assumed that if they were juicing they could do the same thing. I've told him to log onto AR and just read the drug profiles to start with. Hopefully that would spark enough curiosity for him to venture into the forums and learn a little something. I guess I'm just looking for anyone who may have been in this situation, and what ever came of it.

BTW, I would have probably just brushed him off if I hadn't heard him telling everyone that he is "gonna start taking steroids ". With talk like that going around I'll have everyone asking me about stuff soon. I just don't want it brought up.

-moto

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i think at this point

you have no other choice but to kill him.yes, kill him.chop him up and throw him in the ocean to be eaten by a small school of fish.we can't have people going around discussing drug use at the workplace!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Ive found that about 25% of the people that I talk to know better than I do. They know they dont need to run test in a cycle. They have read this before. They have also read things like Nolva inhibits gains, and that you cant run fina and deca , milk thistle is a great liver protector, dbol only cycles, eq and deca hit the same receptor (my fav) etc, etc...tons of misinformation.

I am amazed that people want to do winny cycle for their first time. IN all honesty, thats probally the last thing I would ever do. Its a good way to waste your cash and spin your wheels though.

Dont worry about it. These people KNOW everything and dont listen. If you dont get through them the first time, chances you wont until they do it anyways and realise how dumb they were.

Its good to look out though...

zozer7 is offline New Member
    Leave the kid alone. He is going to have everyone at the job knowing your business. I wouldnt even talk to him about juicing.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: i think at this point

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    you have no other choice but to kill him.yes, kill him.chop him up and throw him in the ocean to be eaten by a small school of fish.we can't have people going around discussing drug use at the workplace!

Slypknot is offline Member
    I started out not too long ago (at the ripe age of 30) heading over to the dark side....and one thing I CAN say is that there is a TON of misinformation out there to confuse newbies. I spent months doing research and at random points believed stuff that just wasn't true.

I think the problem lies with those passing on the info. Some people seem very knowledgeable but really don't have a clue...they'll tell ya all kinds of shit not to purposely confuse ya but that's just all they know. Hell, my neighbor is a great candidate! This guy has been juicing for years and is massive...but he's got gyno, acne that wont quit, 3 kidney stones a year, etc. Now without knowing all this his information he seemed very knowleable and his info valid - hell, he's done it!

So just like anything else in life - ya gotta keep an open mind, keep your senses about ya and realize that even senior-huge-ripped out bro's may NOT have a single fucking clue as to how to properly use AS.

As far as your friend - If I were in that situation I'd back way the fuck off. Anyone running their mouth like that makes me nervous, especially one who doesn't have a clue. Just let em learn the fun way - school of hard knocks!

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    I'm with these guys, let him figure it out on his own. When he starts feeling like ass and is wondering why he's not "getting huge" maybe he'll start doing some research on his own. Unless he's your son or brother or something, screw him. I know idiots like this and I just listen and laugh to myself about what they say.....

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    as much as i agree with letting people make their own decisions and learn from mistakes, situations like this are a double edged sword.

just think about how a little advice could dramatically impact someone's cycle so that they get the gains they want.

if i was a rookie, inexperienced with drugs i was planning on running, and set on doing it regardless i would want someone to tell me i was totally wrong if they knew what i was doing.

i feel if i could have helped someone but chose not to, any problems that could have been prevented if i intervened will have bad karmic repercussions further down the line for me.

show some compassion guys, what ever happened to helping out your fellow man when possible?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I see what you are saying daem, but one of the reasons i dont like to correct people on the stupid steriod decisions is that i dont want to turn into "that guy." I dont want to be the steriod guru to some of my friends....

But i definately agree w/ you about the double edged sword! Always a shitty situation.

flexgolf is offline Member
    really....AR needs to either update their info page or to make it inaccessible because the info is largely incorrect.

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    That really sucks. I have been so tempted by my buddies to get on a cycle, but it seems like 1 out of every 10 guys including me, actually trains hard as balls, eats correctly, and is constantly learning about the stuff. The worst part is when you are associated with them, then they let everyone know they are juicing. Well when it gets around everyone thinks "Hey you must me on them too because you are gaining so much lately." I just hate when people think that I might be on steriods when I'm not, that probably has to the be the worst. "He only got big because he took steriods, etc." Oh well when I finally do decide to take the juice, I'll show them some "real" gains. Atleast I don't have the acne, because I already get it on my back kinda bad without any type of test.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the feedback bros. As much as I would like to see this guy slow down and learn something before he goes about it all the wrong way, he's not gonna listen. Like Billy said, I don't think I got through to him the first time, so it's likely I won't be able to a second. I'm gonna keep doing what I have been, turning a deaf ear to the dumb juice conversations that go on. that is until I hear my name in one, them I'm just gonna kill him.

-moto

Thread Information