rbm
    rbm is offline New Member

Question Infection In My Ass

I injected some liquifen (Nolvadex ) in my ass on accident. How can I tell if I have a infection from it? What can I do about it, if I do? The injection hurt like hell and is now getting sore. I injected 1cc day before yesterday. Any help or input would be appreciated. Thanks bros

Slypknot is offline Member
    OH SWEET BABY JESUS... why in the hell would you inject Nolva?!?! Did ya accidentally sit on the pin??

Bro you may need to visit a doc soon...I have NO idea what an oral (unsterile) will do when injected deep in muscle tissue.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The area should get red, warm, may develop a lump, and will be sore. You may also develop a fever. I would see a doctor. JMO

I'm using the liquifen also and by just the looks of it I would think it would hurt just injecting it.

Good luck bro!

zillamonster is offline Junior Member
    WTF???? I don't think you will get an infection, but that had to hurt like hell. Shit even burns my tongue. If you start feeling bad, or the pain does not subside in a few days, visit the doc. Good Luck Bro. Never inject that oral stuff, full of alcohol derivatives.

Zilla

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    wtf

skii96 is offline Member
    Its not an infection bro its a reaction to all the alcohol that you just injected!!!! God that had to be painful!!!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, it's going to smart a while from the BA,,, but it you start to run a fever or the lump gets red or hot you'll need to run a cycle of antibiotics pronto!! watch it closely.

how in the HELL did you manage to screw up like that!? no flame bro but damn, try to be a little more aware of what you're shooting into your body.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

woohahahahaha

i'm just shaking my head right now........not at the injection that somehow accidently found it's way into your ass, but just the title of the post."Infection In My Ass"......oh dear christ i almost had tears in my eyes laughing when i saw the title,haha.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

Re: woohahahahaha

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    i'm just shaking my head right now........not at the injection that somehow accidently found it's way into your ass, but just the title of the post."Infection In My Ass"......oh dear christ i almost had tears in my eyes laughing when i saw the title,haha.
    you're a bastard... but a damn good one IMO...

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    oooch!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    LMAO!!! hahah trying to spot inject those hem"roids" or is this a early sign of gyno?? petruding hem"roids"
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never used the liquid Nolva but I would assume you can either swallow it in its liquid form or put it in a gel cap and swallow it. Why would you shoot it in your ass??? or even be injecting toward the old spider??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information