mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member

Combining Clen & ECA

Is there any danger in combining the two for one maybe two sessions a week? I took some ECA earlier on today after 18 days of clen (I am taking a break before going back on the clen) and had a great leg workout, intense and focused.

I am just wondering if there are any health risks if I took ECA in the morning before my leg workout and clen in the afternoon. This would only be twice a week.

Ignatius J. Reilly is offline New Member
    Do your clen tabs look like aspirin? Mine came in a strip, and the say clenbuterol in the back, but they look like aspirin!

dangit is offline Member
    I did take a mild eca stack before my workouts when on clen . I've heard from alot of places that it's a real stupid thing to do and is risky.

I was just getting the worst sleeps ever when on clen and needed a boost to get a workout done when on a low carb diet.

I'd recomend only taking a caffeine pill instead. It'd be alot easier on your heart while on clen. that's what I'm going to do the next time I take clen.

Anyone know the real reasons why not to take both at the same time. I can't remember off hand the reasons.

mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for your advice dangit I thought it might put too much of a strain on my heart.

Ignatius J. Reilly my clen are legit as I trust my source, they are Spiropent

Thread Information