b18razr is offline Junior Member

Fina only cycle?

What you guys think? fina only cycle? it will be my second cycle, i kinda fucked up and did my first cycle winny only when i should have done a mass cycle then the winny, i want to do another cycle for mass, what you think about fina only or should i just go with the test cyp only? and if so how much fina per week or whatever whenever?

divx is offline Junior Member
    You need test as a base no matter what. You will get fina dick if you don't,

flexgolf is offline Member
    Originally posted by divx
    You need test as a base no matter what. You will get fina dick if you don't,
    i disagree. ive got a lot of advice from mods saying how test isnt necessarily needed with single gear cycles. but that is ofcourse gear that doesnt supress much. eq and primobolan are examples of gear that wont mess with your dick function too much. deca will (deca dick!!), i dont know about fina.

test is reccomended with every cycle though...best mass builder out there. but im just its not needed all the time. i have a friend who is currently taking enanthate with fina, getting great gains too. keep patient with this question...someone with some good experience with fina will let ya know

DecaDick is offline New Member
    Hey bro just voicing my opinion on this one ... Ive delt with a fina only cycle before, actually ran it for a long time like 12 weeks 75mg eod ... As far as the fina dick is concerned, I didn't experience any ... I mean, yeah the first few weeks I was on it, that's all I thought about and I was worried, but when it came to sex with my girl everything was fine ... I dunno I guess it depends on the person ... Just my 2 cents

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Why are fina only cycles so popular now? Is it because it doesn't require a source? I say add some test but that's only because it's a great combo. Test gives you the size and fina gives you the strength... can't be beat.

thanks to all of you, you all put in some great points, Hey decadick what were your gains off that fina only cycle? any one else got anything to put in about fina only? i can readily get cyp or hgh but i was thinking about a fina only cycle.

bump...

The cycle I am curently on was intended to be fina only... changed my mind pretty quickly and added test.

After less than 2 weeks, fina dick got me pretty badly. Not only couldn't I get it to stand at attention, hell I didn't even have any desire for it.

Now I'm happy, and so is mr. weewee.

Red

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If your looking for mass and only want to do a single compound, then go for Test. Add the Fina and have incredible strength bounds and wonderfull fat burning properties

BRUISER is offline Junior Member
    Fina dick is no joke. Fina only will give good gains but I had no desire for sex @ all. It's not worth the risk in my opinion, add 300mg of test a week along with the fina and you will be very satisified.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Seems most bro's run Prop@100mg ED along with Fina@75mg ED.... after seeing hundreds of this exact cycle being run - I think I'm sticking with the masses on this one!

right on thanks for all yalls help, so test cyp, say like 200mg/wk? remember im skinny so i dont want to overload myself

zillamonster is offline Junior Member
    Your gonna love Fina/Prop. It's good to grow!!

Zilla

chinups Guest
    I am thinking about doing this combo but don't want to get too big. Would you say this combo is best for cutting or bulking or it is up to you and the cal intake?

b18razr - you should take prop/fina
    how long are you running it for or thinking about it?

Thanks

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    Being single over here - I dont really mind not having the sex drive... I don't know about ya'll but my insanely large need for girls this past year has been enough for a need to settle down. The only dick i have had was "get yourself in trouble" dick. The girl I'm dating now freaked out a few days ago when she asked me about my past. sucks to be me i guess, haha

just a little insight from my world i guess.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    One of my Gym friends took a fina only cycle and had awsome strenth gains and stayed pretty lean, but didnt put on much weight. I guess it just depends on what you are tring to get out of your cycle, whether its a good stack or not.

im trying to gain some weight here but not just water weight or not good weight, i want muscle weight.

chinups- i want to run it for a short period of time like 6-8wks if possible, and would prefer to stick to only 1 kind of AS while on a cycle.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    So do test only. Add your proper anti-es like you should anyway and eat clean and hefty and look forward to good muscle.

Fina is very bad alone.

Thread Information