Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Short Cycle Questions.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

Question Short Cycle Questions.

* This is my first cycle
    * I am TRT T Prop 30mg EOD
    * I have done all my work on BMR TDEE
    * I am physically strong with good stamina but extremely over weight 6'4 160 kilo.
    * My current workout program is M-F. Swim 4 hours medium difficulty 6-8 KM a day. Gym 1.5 hours daily w/every muscle group 2x week....first time dumbell second full bar and cables. 30 seconds between sets. Reps at 8-12. 3 sets per exercise. 10 exercises per muscle set.

* My diet is set out with a solid understanding of 40/40/20 and carb cycling
    * Have done most bloodwork (My Dr is not a genius on trt) My test was 68 with LH and FSH high..estrodol in range but high. Will grab the list used as needed here and perform it just before cycle.

Background: In a nutshell my testosterone was so low I could not grow muscle no matter how much exercise I did or workouts tried. As soon as I got on TRT my body changed drastically (6-8 inches off waist first month) Right now my primary concerns in order are

* Weight Loss
    * Avoid Injury
    * Minimize HPTA recovery time
    * Lean Body Mass gain and sustain

After calculating my TDEE my diet is in place and implemented (minus carb cycling). My cycle proposed:

4 weeks
    Priming 2 weeks (per article by Marcus)
    Drop the T Prop HRT dose
    Test C 250 M and TH
    Clen 80 daily ramping up 4 days before cycle (I am aware of possible side effects)

I have never done PCT but have read the articles in detail. I do not see much on PCT for short cycles. Any recomendations?

Bloodwork. I will have my starting bloodwork done just before Priming. I plan on following up at the 2 month point. (2 prime 4 cycle 2 PCT) Does this sound right? Any recommendations or tweaks?

Weekends are off from gym and swim. Sex and hiking only.

Any feedback beyond my above questions is appreciated.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You don't need to cycle for you to achieve your goals, it would be a big mistake cycling at your bf you need to reduce this by diet and cardio alone and once you get your bf down to under 15% you could consider increasing your test dose. Cycling with a high bf can increase the sides and especially estrogen which is something you don't want so seeing that you haven't been on trt long keep with it and reduce your bf slowly.

You don't do PCT if your on TRT,

You don't need to prime you just need to make lifestyle changes to see results, also priming lasts a lot longer than 2 weeks.
    almostgone likes this.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    test prop for TRT.. really?

Yes, my story....

ED, body pain so bad it made me not want to get out of bad...lethargic..no motivation...sleeping 18 hours a day..just want a quiet hole to lay in type of thing. Went to the Doc and he did not want to give me Viag for the ED (the actual reason I went to the endo) and he did blood work. While we were waiting for the bloodwork to come back he prescribed me twice a day one pill Androil to try to improve the ED problem. Man..it was a God send for 4 hours after taking the pill and it kicking in. The world became much much prettier in many ways. Then the sweats, headache, and vomiting sensation kicked in. Contacted the Doc as soon as the bloodwork came back and he raised me to three pills...two in AM and one in PM. Took matters in my own hands after researching and went to three times a day two pills each time...world is perfect while I am awake.

Bloodwork:

FSH 19.3 iu/l Normal Range 1.3-18.1
    LH 12.61 iu/l Normal Range 1.5 –9.3
    Testosterone 8,15 nmol/l Normal Range 8.4-28.7
    Prolactin 8.46 ug/l Normal Range 2.1 –17.7
    Estradol 98.09 pmore/l Normal Range 42.6-151.2
    WBC 325 per HTF

Also my RBS (Resting Blood Sugar) dropped from 7.2 to 5.8 after three days and has not been above 5.8 since (multiply by 18 for US scale). Alas the ED was still there. He was squirmish to go on injectables because they were "not as good" as the pills. Spent two weeks reading on the aa form of Test and gave my sermon to him on 1:1 test vs the lymph absorbed path. Then hit him with the question "you are 100% sure I will not see any improvement with the injections". He would not answer. I left with Test P prescript to the pharmacy. The only injectable options was Test Undecan whatever (the month lasting) or Test P. So am on 25 mg EoD.

So got on TRT due to ED and still trying to work out the ED.

Thank you Marcus. I will reduce the bf% before I look at cycling then.

Might be TMI but the low test had somehow made the fat in my body very "hard" and you could feel knots in it under the skin about the size of golf balls. Within two weeks of the first pills the fat on my thighs was 90% gone and the knots over the rest of my body gone. My shoulders, chest, and triceps all had huge gains in size (I assume it is the nitrogen aspect of Test).

Will just run my Clen to keep my energy up so I can maintain the swim routine (went from easy to hard when the muscles inflated on my torso).

Thank you again for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You don't need to cycle for you to achieve your goals, it would be a big mistake cycling at your bf you need to reduce this by diet and cardio alone and once you get your bf down to under 15% you could consider increasing your test dose. Cycling with a high bf can increase the sides and especially estrogen which is something you don't want so seeing that you haven't been on trt long keep with it and reduce your bf slowly.

You don't do PCT if your on TRT,

You don't need to prime you just need to make lifestyle changes to see results, also priming lasts a lot longer than 2 weeks.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Yeah I'm with Marcus. You need to get ur diet in check before you do a cycle..... You can take all the aas you want but if ur diet is not right it will just be a HUGE waste of time and money.

Thread Information