Foyle is offline New Member

Question on Clenbuterol

Now I understand Clenbuterol isn't hormonal therefore it wouldn't carry the side effects generally associated with Anabolic Steroids . I have recently been offered Clenbuterol for a good price and am tempted to purchase them. Some backround info though, I have a decent physique, about 205 pounds, 11-12% bf, 47 chest, 18 arms, 26 Thighs, 32 waist. I also have a fairly good knowledge of training and nutrition but I am still only 18 years old. Now I know most people say taking steroids at this age is a very bad idea and I agree with them on that point and am willing to wait a few years before I hit the anabolics. My dilema know is the fact that since Clenbuterol isn't anabolic I can't really see any reason why it could feasibly effect me any differently from the next bodybuilder. So I would really like some input from those older and wiser fellows on the board. Thanks alot.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    What are your goals?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Very very very doubtfull you would put on any size or strength with clen if thats your goal

I am not looking to gain size, I just wanna get down to the 5-6% bf range for now. The last time I tried to lean out I stopped around 9% because I found I was loosing to much strength. I am just hoping to get lean while maintaining my current size and strength.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Sounds fine then.

go 2wks on 2wks off ~100-140mcg/day

In the 2wks off, Id use NYC if you can find it...I dont like ECA, but many others do

OOR add in 3mg Ketofen and run the clen as long as you want.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like youre wanting a pretty drastic drop in bf. if you are already at 11%bf or so, im sure you could tweak your diet and cardio to get down a percentage or so w/o drugs.

I agree that I could get down there through a diet tweak but my concern is the muscle loss. Since Clenbuterol is an effective anti-catabolic drug I was debating using it to maintain most of my muscle mass while getting leaner. Would Clenbuterol be effective on it's own to prevent loss of LBM?

Thread Information