Thenewguy46 is offline New Member

My first cycle HELP.

I am new to this site and to using steroids . I will be using winstrol . I am 5'6 175 and 20 years old athletic body type. I'm looking to cut a little weight and to harden up. I know one side affect of winstrol can affect your liver so if anyone knows any good supplements to take to avoid that please let me know. Also since this is my first time what would be a good dosage? How many mg and what days? Also where to inject?

It would be great to get some knowledge from all the experienced veterans so please feel free to share anything thanks.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Another young one. Have you read this? The young and Steroids Or this? Winstrol (Stanozolol) - Steroid .com

Look Ive made up my mind that I'm taking them I'm just trying to get advice to take them safely.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's nothing safe about shutting your HTPA down at your age. When your dick doesn't work, you have high blood pressure, and are depressed, you'll be wishing you had waited.

You'll need to read and propose your own cycle. If you think you're mature enough to run a cycle, you're mature enough to read and propose one.

We don't spoon feed anyone.

Right like you didn't have anyone to help you when you first started a$$ hole

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Great way to start off. The older Vets here did not have good scientific information to base AAS use on. Now you have years and years of experience here to draw from as we've made all the mistake for you.
    Instead you choose to be a butt hole.
    Take the advice and read the educational threads.
    Good luck with that oral only cycle and your limp dick.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenewguy46 View Post
    I am new to this site and to using steroids . I will be using winstrol . I am 5'6 175 and 20 years old athletic body type. I'm looking to cut a little weight and to harden up. I know one side affect of winstrol can affect your liver so if anyone knows any good supplements to take to avoid that please let me know. Also since this is my first time what would be a good dosage? How many mg and what days? Also where to inject?

It would be great to get some knowledge from all the experienced veterans so please feel free to share anything thanks.
    We gave you a spoon full. Wait until your older. You will get better results with training and diet along. No risks that way.

Never run Winstral alone, always take it with test. Where to inject an IM? Really? Google it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thenewguy46 View Post
    You just got a lot of help, you can choose not to use it. You can research on this site and find all the answers to your questions on here without asking questions. But again, the BEST help we have given you is NOT TO USE until your body is ready for it, like 25 years old.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenewguy46
    No one said we wouldn't help. Propose a cycle. Demonstrate you're serious about this. You'll get direction and support.

You want us to eat and train for you too?

Mad much? Lol

Thread Information