Thread: Tren question

Deal Me In is offline Member

Tren question

I'm in my second week of Tren A and I'm getting heartburn. I've never had heartburn in my life. I've never had this problem before while on tren. I'm using a brand that I've never used before.

Could the Tren be causing heartburn?

roadglide83 is offline Junior Member
    Take over the counter Prilosec once a day and you will be good to go.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am getting the same thing from the Tren that I have never gotten before on any of my cycles. I just bought some tums and that clears it right up almost immediately since it is very mild.

Thanks guys. Tums is what I've been doing. I just thought it was weird because it has never happened before. I'm guessing it's just the new brand I got.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Tums won't help as much as over the counter Prilosec or Nexium. I get it on tren A and a nexium about an hour before I eat in the morning works wonders.

Thanks Flynman, I will hit Walgreens and give that a try.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Exercise caution when using any PPI. Most produce rebound effects when discontinued. You will need to titrate doses downward when stopping these meds. Also PPIs can take 5-10 days to provide maximal benefit so if immediate relief is not achieved, continue with PPI and add H2 antagonist as necessary.

I did not know that MI. It is very mild so considering what you've told me I will probably just deal with it unless it becomes worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    I did not know that MI. It is very mild so considering what you've told me I will probably just deal with it unless it becomes worse.
    Don't get me wrong. PPIs are very effective. I suffer from dyspepsia and acid reflux on TRT but it's effectively managed with H2 blockers (chewable Pepcid AC max works best for me). On cycle, and depending on the compounds, I use Omeprazole or Pantoprazole depending on severity and recurrence of symptoms.

The rebound is manageable, but yes, if an H2 antagonist such as Tagamet or Zantac suppresses the acid reflux, I would certainly start with those compounds which do not cause rebound acidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    Mine wasn't heartburn, it felt more like acid reflux. It is very mild and I do not need to take anything as it is not terrible. Only one time was it bad enough that it made me vomit and I cannot say for certain that was the culprit. I believe it was a combination of bad food. Mine is so mild that tums clears it up quickly so I just stick with that, I try to use the minimal treatment possible with these things so as to avoid things like what muscle is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830
    Mine wasn't heartburn, it felt more like acid reflux. It is very mild and I do not need to take anything as it is not terrible. Only one time was it bad enough that it made me vomit and I cannot say for certain that was the culprit. I believe it was a combination of bad food. Mine is so mild that tums clears it up quickly so I just stick with that, I try to use the minimal treatment possible with these things so as to avoid things like what muscle is talking about.
    Many experience discomfort at night or upon waking in the AM. If that is the case, elevating the mattress or pillows is an effective non-pharmacological alternative that works in many cases.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Many experience discomfort at night or upon waking in the AM. If that is the case, elevating the mattress or pillows is an effective non-pharmacological alternative that works in many cases.
    Never heard of that, my fluffly pillows are starting to get old and flatten out so I might have to change em in and try it out. Mine only seems to be in the morning and night as well.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Drink more water.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    I read a few times recently that this problem is solved with L- Glutamine

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS
    I read a few times recently that this problem is solved with L- Glutamine
    Tried that and the increased water. Unsuccessful. The above works for some but not everyone. Hormones regulate digestion as well so changing homeostatic levels impacts acidity and gastric motility. Some are more prone to disturbances than others.

I'm with you RangerDanger, I try not to take anything I don't absolutely need. Since I've never experienced this I have no idea whether it's heartburn or acid reflux. To be honest, I don't know the difference. At the moment it's only an annoyance. If it gets worse I will take MI's advice.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have had it happen a few times.Milk or Rolaids help.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I have had it happen a few times.Milk or Rolaids help.
    I have always heard milk is conteractive for heart burn and will only.make it worse.
    Im not saying.im right by any means lol....just what I heard or thought I heard. I have a huge heart burn problem even off cycle. And I have tums everywhere...bedroom, kitchen, car, work....ect

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh the only natural think I found that helped was spinach, but I dont eat it every day so I take an H2 blocker as well. Takes care of it without an issue. I do try to stay away from spicy food if I can. I love spicy, really spicy hot, food. Water does not help and milk didnt do anything for me. PPI didnt seem to take care of it so the H2 was the way I went. Hope this helps. .

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Generally injectables don't cause heartburn in my experience, just orals. I do however find it perplexing that you claim your "tren " is the cause as my recent brews of tren almost every time cause tren cough and I'm finding it less effective as it use to be just a yr ago. I'm just wondering with the high demand for tren has caused the 'Makers" of the recent tren finished/powders is of just shit caliber.
    Has anyone else found that tren has changed in quality over the last couple of years?

Ironbeck, I assume it's the tren because it's the only thing that's changed in my routine. My diet is exactly the same as before I started, just more food. What made me bring it up was my source recommended a different brand than what I've been using. In the past, I've never had this problem. Then, new brand, heartburn for the first time in my life.

Also, judging by the responses here, I'm not the only one who has experienced this. I also thought it was strange that an injectable would give me heartburn. That's why I asked the question.

As to your question about quality I can't answer. I'm only into week 2 so it really hasn't started kicking in yet. Just sides at this point. If this thread is still alive in a couple of weeks I will give you an update.

Thread Information