Ragnar.44 is offline New Member

Advice needed on dealing with slight gyno

I am on test 250.,,2x a week with arimedex every other day,,no hcg & pct will be clomid & novadex.. I am on day 31 of a 12 week cycle.. I've had a slight bit of gyno from a previous cycle . I've noticed that it is standing out more most likely on account my body fat is less then 20%..is there something else I can take to help control or combat gyno?I know there is no cure for gyno except surgery . If there is something else I can take when & how much should I take?

MisterRogers is offline Junior Member
    I can't give any advice cause I don't have any experience dealing with the mater but I think the vets will want to know a little more about your previous cycle and current cycle what kind of Test? how much? how much adex eod, body fat% blood work etc....

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Have you tried to read some stickies on the subject?

Ragnar.44 is offline New Member
    I've read about ralox says it deplete some of the visible signs of gyno but I'm not sure exactly how much to take or when? The gyno is from a previous less educated cycle I did with a less knowledgable trainer.. I don't have any soreness right now thanks to the arimedex . So should I wait till current cycle is over ? Thanks for the input !

Thread Information