Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 2 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: cardio - running during a cycle

allessa is offline New Member

Arrow cardio - running during a cycle

hello guys , little doubt

during a cycle is recommended to do a half hour of running every day, or is it better to do one day yes, and one not?

Blog Entries
    well that really depends on you goals for this cycle...that being said I do 4 20min sessions on the elliptical after lifting with weights right now because im cutting....how about some stats for yourself bro...overall though cardio is never a bad Idea unless you have a lot of trouble gaining weight....

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Most people do too much cardio and then don't properly adjust their calorie and carb intake. If you are training hard you don't have to do as much cardio as you might think. Take a look at you nutrition program before adding a ton of cardio.

allessa is offline New Member
    I'm running a 12 week cycle of Test-E and every day I take half an hour of running, someone said that in this way I'll have a little little muscle growth

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I hate cardio but I do it 3 times a week for 30 minutes. I prefer to just walk fast but that is not cardio . . . Did I say I freaking Hate every minute of Cardio?. But if you can get 30 minutes of sex . . . it counts in my book and I skip one time of cardio.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allessa
    I'm running a 12 week cycle of Test-E and every day I take half an hour of running, someone said that in this way I'll have a little little muscle growth
    Growth comes from eating above your TDEE. Don't neglect your cardio. It builds the most important muscle in the body - your heart! Also helps maintain healthy lipid metabolism and blood pressure.
    almostgone likes this.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Growth comes from eating above your TDEE. Don't neglect your cardio. It builds the most important muscle in the body - your heart! Also helps maintain healthy lipid metabolism and blood pressure.
    My lipids were once in the toilet. My docs jaw dropped to the floor. In 5 weeks (on test) I damn near completely fixed my lipids doing cardio 6 days a week. I always do cardio on cycle, 20-30 mins 5 days a week is good. I have never felt like it hinders my gains, I actually feel like it helps with bloating. I say go for it dude.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I try to stay away from cardio. It's not fun.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    I try to stay away from cardio. It's not fun.
    I was once like you and thought id get my sixpack with just lifting and diet and avoided cardio....then I got into cross country mountain biking and after a few years of gruling rides gasping for breath I decided enough excuses get off your ass and do cardio...I am now addicted to it and do it 4 times a week after I train with weights and ive never looked leaner or bigger in my life...im going to post a few pics in a month or so cus im very happy with my progress...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd
    I was once like you and thought id get my sixpack with just lifting and diet and avoided cardio....then I got into cross country mountain biking and after a few years of gruling rides gasping for breath I decided enough excuses get off your ass and do cardio...I am now addicted to it and do it 4 times a week after I train with weights and ive never looked leaner or bigger in my life...im going to post a few pics in a month or so cus im very happy with my progress...
    That's awesome GB!!!! Looking forward to seeing results!

I'm back on my cardio. Been running uphill sprints for 30 minutes every day this week. It's kicking my ass but cardio is something we should all commit some time to. Many people hate it, but your heart and cholesterol will love you for it!
    almostgone and ghettoboyd like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    That's awesome GB!!!! Looking forward to seeing results!

I'm back on my cardio. Been running uphill sprints for 30 minutes every day this week. It's kicking my ass but cardio is something we should all commit some time to. Many people hate it, but your heart and cholesterol will love you for it!
    thanks brother....uphill sprints are great cardio, Im thinking your doing it hiit style with breaks like maybe walking down the hill...either that or you are clinically insane lol...I agree though cardio makes me feel great and the overall heath benefits are hard to beat as well...thanks for the words of encouragement my friend...

thanks brother....uphill sprints are great cardio, Im thinking your doing it hiit style with breaks like maybe walking down the hill...either that or you are clinically insane lol...I agree though cardio makes me feel great and the overall heath benefits are hard to beat as well...thanks for the words of encouragement my friend...
    No doubt about my sanity!

Yes, HIIT. 30 mins straight and I'd have no shins left. Lol. I was just running for 45-60mins a day but got bored and wanted something a bit more intense. Running a new tren cycle soon so my cardio may take a bit of a hit but I'll find a way to stick with it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    No doubt about my sanity!

Yes, HIIT. 30 mins straight and I'd have no shins left. Lol. I was just running for 45-60mins a day but got bored and wanted something a bit more intense. Running a new tren cycle soon so my cardio may take a bit of a hit but I'll find a way to stick with it!
    holy shit bud that is insane...ive been doing my cardio on tren as well and I manage good but when im done im a wreck...when I mountain bike I actually take 40mcg of clen if on tren to dialate the lungs and help me manage, haven't gotten a chance to go out yet cus the snow here is still melting so its the elliptical for me...

holy shit bud that is insane...ive been doing my cardio on tren as well and I manage good but when im done im a wreck...when I mountain bike I actually take 40mcg of clen if on tren to dialate the lungs and help me manage, haven't gotten a chance to go out yet cus the snow here is still melting so its the elliptical for me...
    I've got clen and T3 coming to add to my tren , test, mast and IGF cycle. Need to drop this bf by mid summer!!!!

I hear the east got some new snow this week. Yuck.

Blog Entries
    sounds like a sweet cycle im about to add some winni these last few weeks of my cycle which consists of test tren low dose deca and soon winstrol ...

Thread Information