GRIPS is offline Associate Member

Weekend Warrior Troubles

i'm into week 5 of test / eq i'm working out during the week and sometimes on the weekends and i'm watching what i'm eating but i been having troubles escaping the darkside of my weekends. i live nears alot of bar and clubs, i know alot of the people in the town i live in and the otown next to me. i'm having i hard time staying away from my alcoholic abusing and drug using friends mainly because i live with one of them and my house it like grand central station every other night and moving out is not a option right now and saying no to a good time gets harder and harder. so i called an ex-chick and got her to let me stay at her house for a while or just long enough to get my head straight again. i'm really writing this for myself to put thing into perspective of what i doing and i think by writing,talking and thinking about it hopefully i'll start using better judgment. i don't want to waste my cycle..or be dumb shit.
    Last edited by GRIPS; 05-27-2003 at 05:58 PM.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I think you answered your question your self, you didn't want to waste the cycle..Or your body, alcohol and gear don't mix. Especially if you are on a 17aa like d-bol. Its ok to have a beer now and then, but why waste your money and your gains?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Weekend Warrior, i thought this post was gonna be about Football. O well- good luck with staying out of the party scene.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rhino58
    Weekend Warrior, i thought this post was gonna be about Football. O well- good luck with staying out of the party scene.
    I thought it was going to be a post about Warrior giving him shit on the weekends. Cuz he'll do that you know.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No... no problems this weekend. Got wasted at the club and ended up with the wrong girl, not the one I had intended to get with - but other than that...

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Rhino58
    I thought this was about someone in the national guard... hah

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I had a bit of a problem with "the party" for a while myself...I admit it now that its over. I had to focus on bb like a freakin obsession! I use the ribbings my "party" friends give me as fuel...just thinking of what that shit was doing to me gives me the fuckin chills...now that my body is completely clear of all those toxins, I think soooo much more clearly, and am regaining my sharp wit. I was starting to slow down mentally on that shit!

Good luck bro, and trust me...your friends will rib you at first...but they will cheer you when they see you were able to break free from that scene!

Originally posted by Warrior
    No... no problems this weekend. Got wasted at the club and ended up with the wrong girl, not the one I had intended to get with - but other than that...
    Warrior, seems like every weekend i end up with the wrong girl.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, but it's weekends you end up with the wrong guy that make you realize its time to quit boozing.. LOL. "not speaking by experience of course" hahaha

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    lmfao

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by NEO-OEN
    Yeah, but it's weekends you end up with the wrong guy that make you realize its time to quit boozing.. LOL. "not speaking by experience of course" hahaha
    I would like to comment that NEO-OEN does NOT represent all Canadians on this board.

I feel ya dude - I mean UNDERSTAND. I was in a club in Honolulu once and was gettin' all tangled up with this hot phillipina girl when these two knuckle headz came up and whispered to me, "Bro - that's not a girl..." Of course I freaked and my test levels exploded! So I walk up and ask her, "Are you a DUDE?!?!"

Well... she was a SHE not a he - and she walked out kind of embarassed after my continueing questions. Then the real he/she's came up and confideded as well, "You're an asshole - we are boys - but that was a girl!" I felt kinda like a jerk - but the situation sucked. The he/shes's need to all be deported to eliminate this type of confusion!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I feel ya dude - I mean UNDERSTAND. I was in a club in Honolulu once and was gettin' all tangled up with this hot phillipina girl when these two knuckle headz came up and whispered to me, "Bro - that's not a girl..." Of course I freaked and my test levels exploded! So I walk up and ask her, "Are you a DUDE?!?!"

Well... she was a SHE not a he - and she walked out kind of embarassed after my continueing questions. Then the real he/she's came up and confideded as well, "You're an asshole - we are boys - but that was a girl!" I felt kinda like a jerk - but the situation sucked. The he/shes's need to all be deported to eliminate this type of confusion!

nice job warrior, you actually made me laugh pretty loud!

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    DID YOU CHECK FOR AN ADAMS APPLE.....IF YOU WERE GETTING TANGLED UP WITH HER YOU SHOULD HAVE FELT FOR THE THIRD LEG...BUDDY OF MINE FOUND OUT ONE WHEN WE WERE IN KOREA, BUSTED HIS GRILL WIDE OPEN .....

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    damn..............

FancyLad is offline Junior Member

Shit...come take a run through Austin...very high gay population, lots of he/shes...everyone says you can tell if is man, i always believed that until i moved here...scary how much some of them look like women...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    GRIPS, I didn't read your post so i don't have an answer, but i just had to give you props on that avatar of yours....is that the russian chicks, t.a.t.u? they are some sexy girls...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ok i read your post....my opinion is as long as your "recreational" life doesn't affect your "real" life as well as bb'ing life, then have fun, just don't do it all the time (whatever it is that you do), unless its hard drugs then you may need to reavaluate your lifestyle...i like to booze it up, get high, and take a xanax or valium now and again, but thats it....i don't do it alot because it can effect my workouts and that ain't cool.........

Originally posted by FancyLad

Shit...come take a run through Austin...very high gay population, lots of he/shes...everyone says you can tell if is man, i always believed that until i moved here...scary how much some of them look like women...
    Sheeeeeit... try Pataya Beach or Bangkok. I picked up a hottie at a "normal" bar in Bangkok and she helped interpret for my buddies tryin' to also hook up when English was not the common language. And she also pointed out (interpreted) who was a boy and who was a girl. So many times we slapped our headz and where like - "No way... can't be..." But that girl I ended up with was deffinitly proven a woman by the nights end - as well as the middle of the night... and morning too

GRIPS - not sure if you are lookin for some support and we are all runnin' your thread into the wall - or reclassifying it as the "Real Weekend Warrior Troubles!" But I know what you are sayin' and so do most of the others. Whenever I go home and visit the family, everyone is always drinkin' and what not. Personally, I get drunk and I am hung over for 2 days. I get high and I become quiet and tired. Gettin' wasted has never really agreed with me anyways. Have some fun but remember your goals.

Anyone seen that Bill Cosby standup about weekend drinking binges? He talks about how most people drinking on the weekends say to themselves, "I worked hard this week - I deserve this!" They get wasted, piss a few people off, act stupid and soon they are bent over the throne sick... but still sayin' - "I worked hard this week - I deserved this!" Good ol' Cosby...

Man that is good shit warrior, cosby is funny as hell. I saw a stand up about TJ on the weekends, bad place if you ask me. All the girls down there are hookers. Tried to take a girl back with me once, my friend took one look at her said he got with here last week. So i kicked here ass out of the cab. Later found out he was fucking around and was just jealous. Man and she was hot.

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    you seem to travel alot warrior...where you from/what you do/why so much travel...lucky bastard...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I just pictured myself getting smaller everytime i did something that wouldnt exactly promote muscle growth. I lost alot of friends when i stopped, but who cares, im bigger than all of them.

When you stay in that scene too long you will just go down.

Thread Information