D1N1SKA is offline Junior Member

What to do in-between cycles?

I’m almost finished with my first cycle (deca and winny) and im taking a summer off (off juce I mean). Planning to start my second one in the fall around September. I’m just trying to find out what supplements I should be taking during my time off. As always any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is what im planning on getting:

1) Muscle milk by CYTOSPORT

2) Either Xtra Advantage by MUSCLE MKTG (liquid <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> ) or
    Creatine Monohydrate by VITOL (liquid <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> )

3) Either Pro-Rated 100% Whey by PROTEIN USA or
    100% Whey Protein by OPTIMUM NUTRITION

4) Liquid Clenbutrx by VPX (this is more for a nice pump than anything else)

Please let me know if I should get liquid <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> , powder, or both. Is there anything I am missing? I am also thinking of getting BCAA and/or HMB, are those products waste of my money? Please let me know.

Thanx

D

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro repost or fix your post it's hard to read. What about post cycle therapy ?

JohnnyB

donno what the hell happened to my original post but it should read like this:::

What to do in-between cycles? (Supplement questions)
    I’m almost finished with my first cycle (deca and winny) and im taking a summer off (off juce I mean). Planning to start my second one in the fall around September. I’m just trying to find out what supplements I should be taking during my time off. As always any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is what im planning on getting:

1) Muscle milk by CYTOSPORT

2) Either Xtra Advantage by MUSCLE MKTG (liquid creatine ) or
    Creatine Monohydrate by VITOL (liquid creatine )

3) Either Pro-Rated 100% Whey by PROTEIN USA or
    100% Whey Protein by OPTIMUM NUTRITION

4) Liquid Clenbutrx by VPX (this is more for a nice pump than anything else)

Please let me know if I should get liquid creatine , powder, or both. Is there anything I am missing? I am also thinking of getting BCAA and/or HMB, are those products waste of my money? Please let me know.

Thanx

D

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    My post cycle included Clomid, Protein(Muscle Milk),Glutamine,Creatine(Cell Tech) and hard work and all the protein I could eat and that worked for me kept probably 80% of my gains from my Deac cycle. Good Luck!

I do have clomid on hand, but I feel like this cycle did not shut me down one bit. You know how ppl talk about deca dick and whatnot? Deca had completely opposite effect on me. Instead of having deca dick I was running around hornier then ever and I had no problem with erection.

I thought of saving it for my next cycle but if you guys think I should still take it – I will. Just let me know the amount I need.

Thanks.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Originally posted by D1N1SKA
    I do have clomid on hand, but I feel like this cycle did not shut me down one bit. You know how ppl talk about deca dick and whatnot? Deca had completely opposite effect on me. Instead of having deca dick I was running around hornier then ever and I had no problem with erection.

I thought of saving it for my next cycle but if you guys think I should still take it – I will. Just let me know the amount I need.

Thanks.
    what did your cycle look like? if you added test you would be like that...

IMO, i'd go with what xtremesport mentioned. BCAA are a waste of $$$ as long as you are taking a good protein powder. and i've never tried liquid creatine, but powder works well for me.

good luck
    steve

Slypknot is offline Member
    Clomid is recommended regardless if you experienced some of the 'shut down sides'... either way your test levels were sky high and now they're going to crash. Clomid will help quicken your body's response to fixing the test/estro balance once all the AS is out of your system.

As far as suppliments, your choices look solid. I stuck with only Whey, Muscle Milk and lots of tuna/chicken following my clomid therapy. Not sure what % of gains I held on to but my weight only dropped by 8lbs after gaining 20 while on Deca /Sus...so I was pleased.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to use the clomid. Not everyone experiences deca dick but that doesn't mean you weren't shut down.

I will use clomid then!!! Before I was planning to use it at the following dosages:

300 mg – 1st day (3 weeks after last shot of deca which is exactly a day after a last shot of winny)
    100 mg – next 10 days
    50 mg – next 10 days

Let me know if you think I should change those amounts given my situation.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I think 100mg for first 5 days then 50mg for the next 5 days would be fine. Not sure if you need it longer check though cause maybe I did it wrong.
    Last edited by xtremesport14; 06-10-2003 at 06:10 PM.

Thread Information