FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Fina 100 ml. How many mg per ml

Hey guys. Just a guestimate how many mg/ml 3 component TH boxes would make if used with 100 ml cotton oil? Being lazy sorry. Appreciate any responses. Just a guestimate!! Thank You

tren_monster is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE
    Hey guys. Just a guestimate how many mg/ml 3 component TH boxes would make if used with 100 ml cotton oil? Being lazy sorry. Appreciate any responses. Just a guestimate!! Thank You
    I haven't used fina since it was banned but if they still have the same concentration, one cart (2G) makes 10ml. How many carts per box?

This is the component brand rather than the finiplex carts. I've always been under the assumption the components trips are twice the strength of the Plex carts. And I also was under the assumption the Plex carts your talking about 2 of them made 40ml at 50-75mg ml.

tren_monster is offline Junior Member
    I used finaplix H carts. After it was broken down from the fillers it came to 2G of powder that made 10ml @ 100mg/ml.

Both h and th contain 200mg per 10 pellets so the conversion should be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by tren_monster View Post
    I used finaplix H carts. After it was broken down from the fillers it came to 2G of powder that made 10ml @ 100mg/ml.

Both h and th contain 200mg per 10 pellets so the conversion should be the same.

Thanks Tren Monster!!

Thread Information