Schmicc is offline Junior Member

10 week vs 12 weeks test e 500

Is it worth running the extra two weeks for more gains and potentially hold ur gains better after pct? I'm after good advice and or words from experience?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes, when running a long ester based compound such as Test E 12 or even 14 weeks, with short based esters such as Test Prop you can run 4,6,8 week cycles.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the information. I learned something. Any idea the science behind this? I calculate testosterone for my injection subtracting the ester to get total test then get the multiple for that to where I want to be then inject. Injecting 500 of Test Prop and inject 500 of Test Cyp a week is not the same.

100 mg Test Cyp true Testosterone = 69.90
    100 mg Test Prop true Testosterone = 83.72

To get the same testosterone with Cyp as you do with Prop for 500 mg of Prop you need to inject ~600 mg of Cyp.

So fact 1 that you can see is the total testosterone is not the same per 500 mg of each.

Fact 2 is the ester will prevent Test Cyp from building testosterone levels as quick as Prop or Eth. Front loading is how that is coped with. Specifics on frontloading I am still researching. I am under the impression if you frontload you can run 6-8 weeks on Cyp with the same results....testosterone is testosterone....

Schmicc is offline Junior Member
    Thanks but ahhh back to the question on the top of the thread? Anyone else have any comments?

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    I don't have enough experience to give you the answer. But, sounds like a reasonable idea. I'm in the middle of my first cycle of test cyp only (yes, I have AI and PCT), and I'm planning on going 12 weeks.

Unrealone is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmicc View Post
    Thanks but ahhh back to the question on the top of the thread? Anyone else have any comments?
    not something you can put an exact time on, imo... but

if this is your first cycle, given your diet is pretty clean, and you are still putting on lbs at week 10 , run it till week 12 ... thats what i would recommend... if you have run cycles before and your bulk diet is in check, you should run longer as your body should be able to keep growing... (at least 12-14 weeks)
    Last edited by Unrealone; 04-19-2014 at 09:49 AM.

chiponmyshoulder is offline New Member
    From my limited experience I had amazing gains using 500mg test e weekly for 16 weeks. I would strongly encourage having the best diet possible!!! I hired a nutritionist myself as I didn't know how to eat effectively. There is great advice on this forum! Check out nutrition area on here as well. Good luck!

Thread Information