Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld

Thread: Newest cycle

HoneyBadger20 is offline New Member

Newest cycle

Hey y'all. I have a bottle of 60 6mg caps of msten, a bottle of superdmz2.0 (msten, dmz)and 4 bottles of trenstane (epi, tren ). How would you guys use some of this to make a 8week lean bulk cycle? I was thinking kickstart epi tren with msten, but you guys lemme know your opinion! Thanks!

Also I weigh 205 pounds, I am 6 foot 1, and iv been training 5 years, I have a good amount of cycle experience, and I use proper on cycle and post cycle products including a serm for pct.

Bump?...bump? Anyone? Bump? Bump?

mod1-4 is offline Associate Member
    Throw it in the garbage and get real aas, it's safer

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    you eat all dat shit and your liver won't be your friend anymore. just sayin...

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Throw it away and go buy food.
    songdog likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    Throw it away and go buy food.
    ^^^Agreed.

Forget the pro hormone poison. Not worth your money or your time.

psychoink is offline Junior Member
    I did a 4 week ph cycle and that messed my shit up... high BP and my test went nearly to 0... got great results but I won't do it again

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above.Off the wall and into the trash!2 PTS!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

^^^Agreed.

Forget the pro hormone poison. Not worth your money or your time.
    Wrong, Methylstenbolone is not a PH, neither is epistane, they are both designer steroids . Fully active on their own. They require no conversion. Trenavar (trendione) converts to trenbolone so that is a PH.

I do use real AAS, however I don't use it very often and I like oral only cycles.
    I have ran many 4-8 week oral only cycles with success. And no lasting sides to speak of.

I'm not here to argue with y'all, I didn't realize this forum wasn't into oral only cycles. But hey, that fine. If anyone has some feedback on how to use theses products let me know.

You're not gonna find a forum that is into oral only cycles. Your liver will look worse then a 50 yr alcoholics if you keep doing 8 week oral cycles

Superdrol works great but keep it low and to 3 weeks . I kicked started my current cycle with superdrol

Quote Originally Posted by mod1-4
    You're not gonna find a forum that is into oral only cycles. Your liver will look worse then a 50 yr alcoholics if you keep doing 8 week oral cycles
    I've been on anabolic minds for a long time, and its very big on oral steroids , in fact I am a rep over there for a supplement company.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger20 View Post
    Wrong, Methylstenbolone is not a PH, neither is epistane, they are both designer steroids . Fully active on their own. They require no conversion. Trenavar (trendione) converts to trenbolone so that is a PH.

I do use real AAS, however I don't use it very often and I like oral only cycles.
    I have ran many 4-8 week oral only cycles with success. And no lasting sides to speak of.

I'm not here to argue with y'all, I didn't realize this forum wasn't into oral only cycles. But hey, that fine. If anyone has some feedback on how to use theses products let me know.
    Well you just described a pro hormone more or less. It's either steroid or it's not. How many liver enzyme test do you get done to know you have no long lasting damage?

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger20
    I've been on anabolic minds for a long time, and its very big on oral steroids, in fact I am a rep over there for a supplement company.
    That the same site that tells 145 lb guys it is a good idea for a first cycle to use 750 mg test per week with 500 of tren e?

Quote Originally Posted by mod1-4
    That the same site that tells 145 lb guys it is a good idea for a first cycle to use 750 mg test per week with 500 of tren e?
    Nope? No one recommends that.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

Well you just described a pro hormone more or less. It's either steroid or it's not. How many liver enzyme test do you get done to know you have no long lasting damage?
    This is incorrect, Msten is NOT a PH. It's a steroid that happens to be legal. Same with epi.
    4-ad is a prohormone.
    I get tested after pct.

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger20
    Wrong, Methylstenbolone is not a PH, neither is epistane, they are both designer steroids. Fully active on their own. They require no conversion. Trenavar (trendione) converts to trenbolone so that is a PH. I do use real AAS, however I don't use it very often and I like oral only cycles. I have ran many 4-8 week oral only cycles with success. And no lasting sides to speak of. I'm not here to argue with y'all, I didn't realize this forum wasn't into oral only cycles. But hey, that fine. If anyone has some feedback on how to use theses products let me know.
    Yes, correct on designer steroid . I believe it is a double methylated compound is it not? Call it the cat's ass if you want, doesn't change the fact it's toxicity is on the higher side.

Oral only cycles aren't widely encouraged here for the simple reason the toxicity is typically greater. That's not to say we discourage every oral compound, rather, oral-only cycles are discouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    ^^^Exactly. Granted, he clearly knows more about the chemical subtleties than I, but my concern is the physiological risks.

Thread Information