Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brett N

Thread: Back pain?!

mark woods is offline Associate Member

Back pain?!

Hi guys just finished my 4th week of test E 400mg a week did back on Wednesday and I think from then I've had a pain in my upper right of center back when I inhale alot I can feel it plus slight restriction in movement pain is only about a 2 out of 10 I'm not sure it's muscular either it's Sunday today tmr is bank holiday so I'm thinking Tues I will go the doc if it's not better weird!!! Any thought's? Cheers

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Pain 2 out of 10 and you go to the doctor?

My thoughts - give it time, you most likely just had a minor tweek in your back from losing proper form or something similar. If it wasn't a sudden injury, I would think it will pass with some time. You tend to work things harder on cycle and that would be my first guess. Honestly, I hate going to the doctor and if I can live with the pain I most likely do. 2 out of 10 is my everyday aches and pains of being 42.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

I hear ye man! See I'm not even sure if I had it before back day.but yea time and hopefully it'll pass was a good back workout tho.just strange to me when inhaling deep is when I feel it tks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It is probably just a muscle strain. Give it some rest and hopefully you feel better in a couple days

Tks guys

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Amen. 2 of 10 gets NSAID lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    Pain 2 out of 10 and you go to the doctor?

My thoughts - give it time, you most likely just had a minor tweek in your back from losing proper form or something similar. If it wasn't a sudden injury, I would think it will pass with some time. You tend to work things harder on cycle and that would be my first guess. Honestly, I hate going to the doctor and if I can live with the pain I most likely do. 2 out of 10 is my everyday aches and pains of being 42.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I dont like to use NSAIDS on cycle. I would use ASA and APAP for pain and then use ice and heat as well as something like bio-freeze.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    there's a reason why we say that you need a few solid years in the gym prior to AAS. Not sure what your situation is, but many get hurt because once on AAS, their bodies cannot keep up with their newly found strength.

Tks again fellas I was using bio freeze but didn't do much for me!! Put on winter green today feels much better..feels gone! I understand fully about having a solid base but felt nothing when lifting not even sure when it happened never mentioned either I play ALOT of golf too so maybe another factor..tks again fellas

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    Hi guys just finished my 4th week of test E 400mg a week did back on Wednesday and I think from then I've had a pain in my upper right of center back when I inhale alot I can feel it plus slight restriction in movement pain is only about a 2 out of 10 I'm not sure it's muscular either it's Sunday today tmr is bank holiday so I'm thinking Tues I will go the doc if it's not better weird!!! Any thought's? Cheers

Your AVI is giving me lower back pain.

And diabetes.

I lost weigh since then!! LOL

Mrs was rubbing in cream in my back guys turns out there's a big knot there!! Bit of treatment I'm thinking.

Thread Information