D Mc C is offline Associate Member

GHB, D-bol, codiene, am i going to die?

10mg d-bol a day for a bridge, 30mg of codine for pulled muscles in back. wanna do ghb tonight. is that cool?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I dont think that is "cool."

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    not 'cool' and toxic

im taking milk thistle too

chinups Guest
    Wash it down with a beer while your at it.

FYI-milk thistle is not a miracle worker

ya im getting the impression that its not smart to throw the G into it. maybe tomorrow if i don't take codine?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by D Mc C
    im taking milk thistle too

Ohhh u have milk thistle. u should have said that first. Suuuure go ahead and take double shots of all 3 then....dof!

OG

OG-man don't talk to me like im 2. i just asked a question and gave a lil bit of information for better advice. don't be an ass

superjew is offline Associate Member
    First off, do yourself a favor and don't mess with the GHB. It's really not worth it bro. If you NEED something to "feel good" drink a couple beers.
    Also, are you still working out while you're taking the pain killers? If so, you could be doing alot of damage. If the muscles are already pulled or strained, they need to be rested. The pain killers may mask the pain, but the issue of the damaged muscles still exists. So when you are working out you are further damaging the muscles even though they might feel o.k. That could lead to lifetime muscle problems, especially when dealing with the back!

SUPERJEW- thats exactly the reply i was looking for. no im not working out while on pain killers, i hurt my back today at the gym. i wanna stay away form the beers cuz of the d-bol. but thanks for your $0.02

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Does your codeine contain acetominophen? If so, that is already really toxic to your liver. So, stay away from alcohol too while taking it.
    BTW, dont call OG an ass, this is a board focused on fitness/etc, how do you think a lot of people on here feel about these things???

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by D Mc C
    OG-man don't talk to me like im 2. i just asked a question and gave a lil bit of information for better advice. don't be an ass
    Dumb questions get dumb answers!

OG

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u should not mix codeine and G together,G need to eb respected and follow some very simple rules ,and it can be ur good freind ,if not then forget it .

BIG R is offline Member
    ya im getting the impression that its not smart to throw the G into it. maybe tomorrow if i don't take codine?

WTF!!!! You wanted to give up the Codine for the
    GHB? MAn, thats when you need to start asking yourself questions
    about addiction.

Where is your Brain? It is good not to have too many VICES.

The liver can only handle so much at one time.

R

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    you should do some whip its too! j/k I drink only once a week and get drunk every few weeks. I was smoking marijuana a few times a week at night but Im going to cut down to once a week as well. Save it for the weekends when i dont have a few beers that night. As for all of the other stuff, I really havent tried anything other than a few pain killers and those seem to hurt my side. If you are on a cycle the harmful affects are going to be worse, and why hurt your gains when you are juicing? Save yourself some money and do it after your cycle. When I do a cycle, Im going to be completely clean for 10 - 12 weeks or however long i take it.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt tell anyone to use GHB even on itself, I was in the hospital because of it. ANd i didnt mix it with any codeine or other drugs besides weed.

god damn becareful, cathader's hurt like no tomorrow, if you end up in the hospital which is soooooooooo easy, i doubt you'd ever touch the stuff again!

speese is offline Junior Member
    i would say wait to take the g. i know some guys who mixed and matched some other drugs w/ g and wound up having a cardiac arrest. g by itself in decent sized doses won't kill you though. just make sure if you g-hole that someone around you knows what a g-hole looks like and knows what your on or else people around you will panic when you don't wake up.

Thread Information