Thread: dbol advice

Roger11 is offline Member

dbol advice

Hey guys, ive read a lot of conflicting reports on when to take dbol . Ive never taken it before, its the only thing I haven't tried lol, is 30mg ok? or should I go 40/50?

And is it all ok to take at once? Cheers.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Hey guys, ive read a lot of conflicting reports on when to take dbol . Ive never taken it before, its the only thing I haven't tried lol, is 30mg ok? or should I go 40/50?

And is it all ok to take at once? Cheers.

Do you have any past cycle experience?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Do you have any past cycle experience?
    Yes mate.

Trt patient. Run numerous cycles and different doses consisting sometimes of 1000mg of test and 800mg of deca all the way down to 100mg eod of prop and tren etc. Run everything in between. Run up to a gram of deca with 700mg of tren. I think you get the idea lol.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    30 mg is a great dose to start with. Split it up, or take it all pre work out. Eat quality 1.5 grams protein per lean body pound daily and you will love it. If you have good dbol IMO 30mgs is a good dose for good gains.

tren_monster is offline Junior Member
    Dbol has a half life of 4.5 to 6 hours so split doses throughout the day. Morning noon and pre workout. 40mg is my sweet spot.

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    I love dianabol it's cheap and gives great results, I hardly ever go over 30mg a day because otherwise I get massive lower back pumps and at only 30 a day I take it all the way through my cycle, not just for 4 weeks lol. The liver toxicity in here is exagerated and you should be fine unless you have a condition or unless you're a dumb drunk who drinks everyday like an alcoholic. Just take some bloodtests to monitor your liver values. I take a 10mg pill on breakfast, right before going to the gym and right after with my big postworkout shake. I also take 1 to 3 omega 3 pills at every meal and I never get high blood pressure and cholesterol which you can monitor also in your bloodtests.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Dbol is ok.

Not sure I am a fan, 2nd day in, taken 40mg all ate once and im barely hungry. Not sure if its the dbol or just a lazy day for me.

Seems to give me an appetite suppression similar to that of tren .

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11
    Not sure I am a fan, 2nd day in, taken 40mg all ate once and im barely hungry. Not sure if its the dbol or just a lazy day for me. Seems to give me an appetite suppression similar to that of tren.
    See my PM on stomach flora and pre and probiotics.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Not sure I am a fan, 2nd day in, taken 40mg all ate once and im barely hungry. Not sure if its the dbol or just a lazy day for me.

Seems to give me an appetite suppression similar to that of tren.
    It can zap your appetite. Hopefully your bod will adjust.

decided to stop it all together. Its really made my stomach unwell. THE acidic reflux has gone down but my stomach juts feels so full.
    Not going to risk taking it.

Thread Information