Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Suggestions - I think i ****ed up

wolverines99 is offline Junior Member

Suggestions - I think i ****ed up

So, i was being a ***** and didn't wanna pin. I only ran one cycle 15 years ago. I started Anavar only 3 weeks ago, running 50mg ED for 2 weeks then upped it to 60mg last week. Was gonna do 50/60/70/80 - 8 week cycle, VAR only. After researching, i finally grabbed my balls and picked up a bottle of Test CYP, and took my first pin yesterday, 250ml. Im not looking to blow up to much. Im going through a divorce right now and am already easily aggravated. I also got my bloodwork done and my test levels were 230.

Im 37 years old, 5'10, 175 LBS.

So, should i stop the VAR and start it up again? Just stick with the test once a week for 10 weeks and put the VAR back in around week 7? Or **** it and just stick it out with the VAR plus TEST, ending the VAR in week 8 and Test in week 10. I now know thats kinda of backwards but is it that bad?

I got Clomid and Nolva for PCT. And im taking plenty of supplements with a strict diet.

Any advice is appreciated.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    One shot will not do a damn thing. I think you should stop everything and get your shit in order before embarking on any journey like this. At 230 (depending on reference range) you should consult with a doc about TRT.

I know one shot isnt gonna do anything, i was gonna run one a week for 10 weeks, 250ml. Only reason why i got my bloodwork done was my nutritionist was gonna see if i can get pharma grade test. At 37 years old, i expected my levels to be low.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverines99
    I know one shot isnt gonna do anything, i was gonna run one a week for 10 weeks, 250ml. Only reason why i got my bloodwork done was my nutritionist was gonna see if i can get pharma grade test. At 37 years old, i expected my levels to be low.
    well your levels are certainly low now after running the car only and 1 pin of test. I am with lunk. Stop everything before you hurt yourself. Btw steroids do not blow you up your nutrition will dictate that

Wow i didnt expect that kind of response. So you think i should stop everything and start all over again? i got the bloodwork done before i took the pin, FYI. Thats why i got the test. Or should i at least just use the test and stop the var?

Wow i didnt expect that kind of response. So you think i should stop everything and start all over again? i got the bloodwork done before i took the pin, FYI. Thats why i got the test. Or should i at least just use the test and stop the var?
    its clear that you do not know how to cycle properly. You need to do some research. Are you aware of the possible risks that come with cycling? What are your plans for pct? Are you running hcg or an AI alongside your cycle?

you are right, i am a newbie. I got Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT. Im not running hcg or an AI. i didnt think for just 250ml a week i would need to. i will though if its recommended.

you are right, i am a newbie. I got Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT. Im not running hcg or an AI. i didnt think for just 250ml a week i would need to. i will though if its recommended.
    You need to go and read the beginner cycle stickys this is pretty basic stuff that can cause some long term negative effects if you do not do things right. Yes running hcg and an ai is something that should be recommended for every cycle

From everything im been reading, most are saying dont take an AI unless you need to... if you start feeling itchy under the nipples or weirdness

From everything im been reading, most are saying dont take an AI unless you need to... if you start feeling itchy under the nipples or weirdness
    And we're are you reding that?

thanks bro, appreciate it

been on every forum today doing as much research as i can

been on every forum today doing as much research as i can
    Why not read the stickys here?

i am now brother, i just signed up today

i am now brother, i just signed up today
    Good job you found the right place. There is so much info here. Take some time and read the beginner cycle stickys, pct stickys, the importance of running an ai and hcg . Knowledge is power. Everything you need is in the stickys

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm reading between the lines so let me know if I'm correct or way off base.

You say you got blood work done to check your baseline. Was this before or during the time you started taking the Var? If it's during the Var and before the test then that would explain why your testosterone was low since var will also shut you down.

you are correct. i was taking the VAR 50mg ED for 2 weeks before the bloodwork got done. Thats most likely why it was so low. So thats why i got a bottle of CYP

you are correct. i was taking the VAR 50mg ED for 2 weeks before the bloodwork got done. Thats most likely why it was so low. So thats why i got a bottle of CYP
    Right.... What are you trying to accomplish with the cyp. 1 bottle would give you enough to run 1 cc ew for10 weeks. Again I really think you should stop and do your research so you know what you are doing before starting

the reason why i bought the CYP was every thread said a cycle needs a base of test

the reason why i bought the CYP was every thread said a cycle needs a base of test
    Well that's true... Steroids are derivatives of testosterone but different compounds are not testosterone. Just testosterone is. So when you put a compound in your body that's I'd derived from testosterone your body thinks the androgen is testosterone suppressing your body's production. This leaves you with low testosterone if you are not replacing it

and everything i read said the VAR wouldnt do much unless you had a base of test. I can get an AI pretty quick and add it in. I got the PCT already (Clomid and Nolva). But your saying i should shut it down. its almost summer bro!

and everything i read said the VAR wouldnt do much unless you had a base of test. I can get an AI pretty quick and add it in. I got the PCT already (Clomid and Nolva). But your saying i should shut it down. its almost summer bro!
    Take a look at what you are doing. Is it worth it? Do you know what doses to run with all these different compounds and start times?
    Marsoc likes this.

i was gonna run the cyp, 250ml a week for 10 weeks. The VAR 8 weeks ED increasing every 2 weeks, 50mg/60mg/70mg/80mg, total 8 weeks. Then, 14 days after my last injection, PCT with Clomid and Nolva.

i was gonna run the cyp, 250ml a week for 10 weeks. The VAR 8 weeks ED increasing every 2 weeks, 50mg/60mg/70mg/80mg, total 8 weeks. Then, 14 days after my last injection, PCT with Clomid and Nolva.
    With no hcg or ai? What's re you going to do if you experience sides?

and now Get my hands on Aromasin and take 12.5mg a day. I really didnt think i had to do that.

i can tell your very knowledgeable and i def dont want to stop this right now. If you can tell me how i should run this, i would appreciate it. How much Aromasin to take ED and also how to use the HCG

and can i use HCG drops? or do i gotta get injections?

and can i use HCG drops? or do i gotta get injections?
    No you need real hcg that you reconstitute and yes you can injector either sub q or IM

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverines99 View Post
    and now Get my hands on Aromasin and take 12.5mg a day. I really didnt think i had to do that.
    I'm not positive but be careful because you may crush your E2 with that much aromasin . Most people use it on cycle around 12.5mg a day but that's usually running with 500mg test. At only 250mg test you may not need and AI but should have it just in case of how you feel and reacting to the test. If you decide to use the Aromasin I would start out lower, around 5 or 6mg a day maybe.

HawaiiLifr is offline Associate Member
    At only 250mg a week of Test C, you're only going to need around .5 mg of Anastrozole per week. If any. Go with Anastrozole. It's faster acting and easier to control. Split your dose 2x a week of .25mg each. That's all I've ever needed at that test dose. If you're only going to cycle for 2 1/2 months then Hcg is not mandatory either. It'd be nice to have, but you'll survive without.

PS- you never should've started Var without Test.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiLifr
    At only 250mg a week of Test C, you're only going to need around .5 mg of Anastrozole per week. If any. Go with Anastrozole. It's faster acting and easier to control. Split your dose 2x a week of .25mg each. That's all I've ever needed at that test dose. If you're only going to cycle for 2 1/2 months then Hcg is not mandatory either. It'd be nice to have, but you'll survive without.

PS- you never should've started Var without Test.
    You do not no that. If he runs hcg he very likely will need .25 eod. It's pretty common for that test and hcg dose

jaxbrah is offline Associate Member
    Well op, if I were you I would try to get on trt first. If your natty levels are in the 200 range you will want to be on trt anyway. Not only will it make your life bettee in general, it will make cycling 10x easier.

Also, I would do test only cycle. Anavar , from my knkwlege, wont do you much good. What are your specific goals btw? Any weight you want to reach? I knkw you said you dont want to "blow up" and get huge, but we need you to be a little more specific. If you dont want to get massive then 500mg of t cyp might be your sweet spot. Enough to see a real nice gain but manageable in not getting too big. Add tren for that.

Also, do you plan on having kids? If not then hcg isnt necessary unless you care about testicle aesthetics. It will boost your e2 levels and increase your need for ai. However some people like hcg because it makes them feel even better. Personally, ive never noticed a difference emotionally with or withput pharm grade hcg.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I'd search as fast as posible hcg and nolva and clomid and an AI. meanwhile, take test, for not getting a psycological crash. then I'd do a proper PCT and in 4 months get your blood checked.

HawaiiLifr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You do not no that. If he runs hcg he very likely will need .25 eod. It's pretty common for that test and hcg dose
    Yes that's right. Hcg will increase Test levels. I was concerned at his proposed Aromasin dosage. It could crash his E2 levels. OP needs to know his body. For me personally, .25 twice weekly is sufficient for that test and hcg dose. But the standard protocol for a Test cycle is .25 eod. OP, your best advice here is to read the stickies.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiLifr
    Yes that's right. Hcg will increase Test levels. I was concerned at his proposed Aromasin dosage. It could crash his E2 levels. OP needs to know his body. For me personally, .25 twice weekly is sufficient for that test and hcg dose. But the standard protocol for a Test cycle is .25 eod. OP, your best advice here is to read the stickies.
    just to be clear aromasin would be 10-12.5 mg Ed and Adex standard is .25 mg eod or .5 e3d

Thanks for all the advice fellas. I already have 2 kids, and getting divorced, and not planning on having any more. I got a vasectomy done 3 years ago. I was looking to just get back in decent shape. Im 37, been doing P90X for the last 3 months, dropped my weight down from 185 to 175, and now wanna add some muscle, look good, and feel good. I def did NOT do enough research. I was being a ***** about the pins, then after 3 weeks on the VAR, i was like **** it and picked up a bottle of CYP to add into the mix. I have the Nolva and Clomid already for PCT.

I keep reading more stickys and threads, it seems like i can manage with Anastrozole, .25mg twice a week if i need it, cause im only taking 250ml a week of CYP. And it doesnt seem like i really need HCG at these low levels. Again, advice is well appreciated.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Wooow man, you got your balls cut out?? Wtf, how can you live without them???

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Wooow man, you got your balls cut out?? Wtf, how can you live without them???
    Where did he say he got his balls cut out? I missed that.

HAHA. Had my two kids man, i dont want no more. Believe it or not, loads are actually bigger since i did it

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HAHA. Had my two kids man, i dont want no more. Believe it or not, loads are actually bigger since i did it
    Pay no mind to Andrea. We will explain to him later the difference between a vasectomy and orichectomy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information