JuiCe StUd is offline New Member

today was the worse injection day ever

so i put 2 cc's of test in a 22 gauge 1 inch pin shot in right delt like normal aspirate see air bubbles i pull out and blood runs down arm with an oil texture to it pissed me off wasted juice i guess or injected into a vain it feels fine but i'm just pissed about if jucie ran out and i wasted it

so then I'm like fuk it left delt decca shot so i fill up the pin put it in and the stopper pops out i mean wtf i guess i had air trapped in or had a fuked up needle so the stopper pops out jumps across room i pull needle out go looking try to put stopper back in doesn't' work so I'm like fuk it put it back in the amp and redraw but my dumb ass puts the decca into the test amp lol so now i have decca and test mixed in 1 amp wtf so it deff was a bad day

SO any other bros ever had any crazy shit like this happen before

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, bud. All I can say is sit down for a little while and relax. That's some wild shit!

-moto

sigrabbit is offline Member
    LOL...sorry you had such a shitty day.

JuiCe StUd is offline New Member
    yea it deff was a crazy day kinda funny in ways the stopper flew across room and i had to get it before dog got it then i was like wondering wut to do but fuk it for next few weeks I'll just be shooting the normal shots and will have a lil more decca in my system i guess with the shit i put into the test by accident i just hope i never have the stopper fuk up again i mean that deff was weird i put into arm aspirated started to plunge and the shit just popped and flew across room so deff was weird and i'm wondering if the decca i put in test is gonna fuk up at all lol

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    wild ride..lol

i doubt you injected into a vein, but may have gone thru one on the way in, as long as you aspirated and it was clean. it's not all wasted, except the little bit that poured out

i'd just call it a day and go to bed...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The first part of your story where you pulled out of the shoulder and had blood run out along with some oil has happend to me more then once. Try injecting slower, you need to give that muscle time to absorb that oil so it doesn't leak back out the hole, and leaving the needle in alittle while after your done injecting, also useing a smaller pin might help some also.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    also make sure to stretch the skin a little before you stick the pin in... it will allow the pin to break the skin a little easier and seals up the site when you pull the needle out... its in every nursing textbook. sorry about the shitty day bro.

Thread Information