Thread: some FB ?'s

safteyjohn is offline New Member

some FB ?'s

I am going to start playing football as a strong saftey again for a D1 school next spring. I'm currently 6'2 205, I have experience with AS and was on here doing research for several months before i used them. I have 2 real cycles under my belt. I've used test,d-bol, and fina. I just finished my second one of prop and d-bol 13 days ago and have yet to lose any weight on novadlex post cycle. The coachs would like me to registar for with the NCAA within about 2 weeks now. My two questions are do they test you when you registar for the NCAA like i've heard from some people. And does it really take d-bol 5 weeks to clear out of your system? I've heard some people say 8 days and others 5 weeks like it is listed on AR. I'm only worried about the d-bol, the prop will be no problem. Thanks

skii96 is offline Member
    Your best bets would be suspension and fina!

I've heard fina can be detected for 5 weeks also though. Thats why I didn't use it this time in case I have to take a piss test. My next cycle I plan on using 100mg of test prop and if i can afford it 30mg of anavar ed for 6 weeks. My goal is to get to about 220 and faster by next spring.

skii96 is offline Member
    I dont think that they have a test yet that can detect fina, but i could be wrong. Anyone?

bump for more responces.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    They can detect trenoblone metabolites. They can detect about anything they want to.

Tren , prop, and halo is what I would do in your situation. If you cant find halo, as its unfortunately rarer..Id use var. Def no eq, deca , or winny, and prob not dbol as the pumps may be overwhelming.

Thread Information