clumsy is offline New Member

Can i have some thoughts on my blood work?

Hey guys..
    I am cruising on 250mg test-e for a long while, i went to have a blood test today cause i was on T3 for a little bit before and during my vacation to Malaysia and after i stopped it seemed like even with a controlled diet i gained alot of weight (and strength.. so much strength) and was getting a little bit depressed, so checked Test and E2 along

The results

Testosterone total 14.8 ng/mL (2.26-15.9 Reference range)
    E2 124 pg/mL (0- 56)
    T3 69 ng/dL (70-170)

so

1. is this the number i should have for pinning 250mg test-e every week? (been on that for like 8 month) or is my gear underdosed?
    2. How to deal with this estrogen? I shouldnt have this much estrogen just cause am pinning test? Is an AI a must? aromasin is too expensive and everything else will just rebound right?
    3. Reference range in chart for thyroid is 70-170 ng/dL, at least my thryoid is not dead from 100-150 mcg T3/day but this is too low considering i thought i had a good metabolism? Does taking the lab test fasted have anything to do with this outcome? If its just that i have low T3 levels, sadly i don't have access to T3 except from dealers here, but i can get from pharmacy like 500, 100mcg T4 pills for like 2 euros.. so i wouldnt mind being on that for life if thats the case..

Thoughts please

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    ai seems required. i'm doing 0.25 mg anastrozole eod for 500 mg test/week. ai amount should scale linearly with dosage (you should be at 0.25 mg 2x/w).

Thread Information