biffer is offline New Member

Gyno during PCT??!? please help!

So I finished my Test E 500/week 10 week cycle 6 weeks ago, I used AI during cycle and in the 2 weeks leading up to PCT. I've almost finished my 4 week pct which began 2 weeks after the last shot. My PCT looks like this:

Clomid: 100/100/50/50
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20

All has been fine and things have been getting back to normal up until now, i am 3 days away from finishing my PCT and have noticed a small sore lump under one of my nipples, which have been puffier than normal since the cycle.
    Please can someone tell me what i should do, should i start taking AI to try combat estrogen? Nolva hasnt seemed to help my nipples, is letro a good option? Any advice appreciated

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    It might not be a bad idea to get a blood test and get your e2 checked specifically.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    If your on nolva 40/40/20/20 and gyno is flaring up def get e2 checked. If anything the nolva should have reversed any gyno from cycle

biffer is offline New Member
    Will arrange bloods ASAP, for now, im almost out of nolva, still have a lot of adex, is it worth taking 0.5 EOD? Should i order some letro?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try PMing Kelkel, he can probably put u on the right direction. Nov has always helped me clear up gyno flare-up but I was on cycle at the time and it did take a while to kick in. Try the pct section, you will probably get a quicker response. Good luck

Thread Information