LAGMuXle is offline Member

Primo Or EQ With Winny?

I'm about to start a cycle, I thought I had everything planned as this:

Wks 1-10 400mg EQ
    Wks 4-10 50mg Winny ED
    Clomid

Now, I just read a post suggesting Primobolan Depot with Winny is an excellent combination, I've also read Primo isn't neccesarily very strong, becuase most of it is deactivated in the liver becuase it is a "weaker" anabolic . How about all three? I don't know....

Any Suggestions bros... Thanks.

MuX

The problem with primo bro is that its very expensive and it should be ran at a minimum of 400mg/wk. Now, IMO no cycle is complete without test. Its a great base for any cycle. I suggest throwing in some enth in there wks1-11 at 500mg/wk. Also, run your winny wks 7-12 so that your cycling up until your clomid therapy. If you decide to go with the enth make sure your taking an anti-e to gyno at bay and have your nolva on hand. Your also going to need to run a liver protectant as winny is heptoxic. Start your clomid wk13(3wks after your last shot of EQ;2wks after your last shot of test; and one day after your last dose of winny) at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-11; and 50mg/ED days 12-21.

I've decided against any test - I feel as though I don't need it, it's my frist cycle... so I'd like to keep things as simple as possible. I know I've read a ton of posts on test being a base of a cycle - but I just want to see what kind of results I'll have with this first. I'll throw it in my next one if I'm unsatisfied without it. I think i'm going to just try things out this way frist.

Wks 1-10 EQ 400mg
    Wks 7-12 Winny 50mg ED
    Clomid

Thanks Bro.

MuX

Thats cool. Cycle looks good above bro. If you want to add the primo I'd run it no less than 400mg/wk for 11 wks.

dragon - should I add it along with EQ and Winny? And if so... would that only make me actually need some test in the cycle?

You can, but its not necessary. My very first cycle was an EQ/winny stack. Made me very vascular and put on about 10lbs. You will not need test if you add the primo.

Thread Information