JP1570 is offline Senior Member

one more about winny

How important is it to take a liver coating pill when taking it orally?
    What about an anti estrogen or clovid during or after? I'm 21 and this is my 1st (real) cycle.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    are you taking winney by its self?

yea, I'm pretty big already, I'm just looking to get lean and add a little mass

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    IMO i think u should add something else to your cycle i dont think you will get the results u are looking for on just winney alone.
    If u are looking to get cut up and add a little mass then u should add clen with taht cycle so you will get cut up and hard looking. and for a little extra mass u could add equipose with the winney.
    Winney really wont make you loose any fat it will make you harder then u probaly have ever been. I was the same way as you ar first ididnt want to take anything but just the winney. But then a good friend of mine as well as the people on this forume explained to me i would not gain any mass of winney alone so i decided to add 250 mg of sust a week i gained good resulsta nd got harder then i ever have been. if you want to truly get cut , then its all in your diet mostlyy.
    as far as taking somthing to protect your liver. It is always a good idea to protect your self no matter how little you are taking.
    I have heard milk thistle is good but i am un experianced with milk thistle

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i've run winny alone and i got good results. i do agree with bulldog, you shouls run it with something, like EQ. you should take a liver protectant, like milk thistle. it can't hurt, so you may as well take it

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    i will second that..one dane26 a little milk thistle..will help you along the way...it is not going to hurt any..just make it easier on you gut..

enjoy

Thanks guys

Thread Information