Thread: Extended Cycle

superjew is offline Associate Member

Extended Cycle

I'm currently on week 3 of a 10 week cycle of Sustanon 500mgs. and Deca 400mgs. And I've decided to do a bit of an extended cycle. I'm thinking about going 20 weeks altogether. My question is this: Is it true that a certain AAS will lose some of its effectiveness over a longer period of time? If so, is 20 weeks long enough to cause the effects to diminish? I don't know how true the whole receptor saturation thing is. Also, my alternative to the above cycle is Fina 75mgs. a day and EQ 400mgs. per week. Which do you think is a better idea? Running the current compounds for 20 weeks? Or running it for the original 10 and than switching up to the Fina cycle for the other 10?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    if you already have sus, and deca for the first 10 weeks , you also have eq and fina...are you really set on running a 20 week cycle?
    Last edited by hellapimpin; 06-07-2003 at 12:11 AM.

No definitive reason for the 20 week mark really. I just figured I'd stay on for a bit longer and make some more gains. It's not something I'm gonna make a practice of, but I figure I'll live from a 20 weeker Right now I only have enough Sust and Deca for my original 10 week cycle. So I'm not quite sure yet if I'm gonna order more Sus and Deca, or order the EQ and make up some Fina. It all depends on the results of this post I suppose.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    well running deca and eq together would be worthless from my knowlege...in my opinion..get some fina, atleast 4g kits worth...get some more sus, or get some test prop...and start taking the either sus or test prop after your finish your 10 weeks and about the 12th week, start running the fina..it will add to your strength and cutting towards the end.....dont forget your anti e's and dont forget some cranberry extract...keep us updated on your progress

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    (A)
    wks 1-20 500 test
    wks 1-10 400 deca
    wks 11-20 400 EQ
    wks 16-23 50-75mg Tren ED

That would be a great cycle

OR

(B)
    wks 1-20 500 test
    wks 1-10 400 deca
    wks 11-20 200 deca + 400 EQ

would be great too

OR

(C)
    wks 1-20 500 test
    wks 1-16 400 deca
    wks 17-20 200 deca
    wks 16-23 50-75mg Tren ED

Would also be great

Ill give you my opinion on which ones I think would fit goals

A: Probally if you want to lean up towards the end of the cycle, the EQ and tren are good chosen drugs to aid in leaning out

B: Probally if you just wanna get mass, but kinda change things up. Adding the EQ in will help you get in that now even higher calorie regine (although I dont notice increased hunger, about 9 out of 10 do) plus deca in there to also aid in size and joint smoothness

C: Probally if just plain mass and strength are what you want, deca for the joints, fina for the strength

D: jsut to extend like you have it, thats fine, youll still make gains also and put on size. it gets a little boring not to change up things at all though

thats jsut my opinion bases on my experiences

EQ and DECA are great together. Lots of old myths about hitting the same receptor..but dont listen to that. IT makes no sence, as all steroids hit the same receptor, the AR. For some reason, some classify eq and deca as acting the same, but I dont think so at all. Increased nitrogen retention is about the only thing in common. Deca has joint relief, eq has increased RBCs

I appreciate the feedback B.B. I mostly just want to switch things up a bit. Plus I'm itching to give ole Fina a try. I see you recommend Test as the base all the way through. Well what if I run it like this:

Sustanon - 500mgs. per week 1-20
    Deca - 400mgs. per week 1-10
    Fina - 75mgs. per day 11-20
    Last edited by superjew; 06-07-2003 at 02:12 PM.

THat would be good, but I would then end the Sust in wks 17. Then you may start clomid immediately after wk 20. Its nice to end things together like that. If youd like, throw in maybe 50-75mg prop ED them 3 wks.

Very true, thanks for the input. I'll either do it that way, or just extend the Fina 3 weeks to end off with the Sustanon . Also, by my calculations I will need 3 Fina carts and a 6G. kit to run 75mgs. a day for 10 weeks. Is that correct?

6G woudl be about right, youd have a little over, but thats better than not enough.

Thread Information