JayUzer is offline Junior Member

BEST OTC med for joint pain

What should i take for joint pain via winstrol ? I am only looking for over the counter meds.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Masking the pain of dryed out joints is unwise and asking for injury.

Stay away from Tyleonol esp. while on 17-methyls.

Drink lots and lots of water. Try maybe some ibuprofen

The last thing i want is an injury! I am also running sust every 4-5 days but my last 3-4 weeks it will be all winny and maybe some proviron .i want something to help ease joint pain not mask the pain.

ease and mask are unfortunately about the same thing. If its only 3-4 wks worth of running your probally ok, and now i saw your dose on another thread i woudlnt even be that concerned with it.

its not excrutiating and terrible pain, just annoying.

Excellent! Good to know though just in case. thanks billy

speese is offline Junior Member
    glucosamine controitan or MSM could help somewhat. that's what i'm taking and we'll see how it goes. from what i've heard that's the only thing over the counter that can offer some help but its still not great.

winny freak is offline New Member
    I have experienced the pain. It almost feels like you need to crack the joint. Mine was only in the elbow. Felt numb. If you're lifting to get big then its just like any other pain.

FREAK

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    glucosamine, controitan, MSM and lots of water, your body is dried up from the winny un-dry it by filing it up with plenty of water and glucosamine, when i did that my joints were mostly onyl sore upon waking cause i couldnt drink water in my sleep, do that and it should minimize it, winny is tough though thats why i always say to keep doseages low on it. whatever you do, dont just lift through the pain you could do serious long term damage to your cartilage and ligaments, makes sure you staye lubricated with glucosamine, msm, chondrodoitin, and plenty of water, take extra time warming up before your workout too so you get plenty of blood sent to the area and it is nice and warm so not to strain anything
    Last edited by meathead84; 06-01-2003 at 07:46 PM.

Elbow is also where I got it the worse, shoulder secondly. Nothing helped except deca for me.

divx is offline Junior Member
    Stack it with some Deca 300/EW

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Billy is correct on this..Masking pain with doses of Tylenol is a bad idea in the long run..And studies have indicated tylenol can be quite toxic to the liver especially when mixed with certain compunds.

I have used and gotten decent results with Glucosamine, but it is nowhere near as effective as Deca . Deca is a wonder drug for me since I have moderate to sever pain in both shoulders especially when performing strength training. I would also spend a fair amount of time warming up prior to your workouts as earlier suggested. Hydrate properly as well and you should be fine. Good Luck!

Doc M

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    nothing like drol to fill those joints - too bad it makes me puffy - chondroitan + glucosamine powder disolved in DMSO and applied to the area seems to help better than taking it orally.

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    MSM is the shiet. I was having pretty bad joint pain in my shoulders and elbows due to winny and started taking 1/2 a teaspon 3 times a day and about a week later pains were gone. I am continuing the use as song as I lift. My 2 cent.

I dislocated my elbow in 9th grade football(7 years ago) should i be concerned about that? I wish I had some deca 300, I am running sust every 4-5 days but i will be done with that in 2 weeks and i got 5 weeks of winny left(50mg tab ED). This is all GREAT advice and now it is sense something i will know what to do. So far i am 10 days into the winny and i have had no pain.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    glucosamine did wonders for me. i take it daily with potassium citrate.

krahul3 is offline Junior Member
    some time back i also had a severe back problem and i tried almost everything but nothing seemed to work except glucosamine(1500 mg ed), later i tried another popular formula available in my country(india) that is glucosamine + guggul (boswella herb) and i think it seems to work wonders for people who are suffering from joint problems.i've read another form of guggul is used as a fat burner now a days but in ayurveda it is used mainly to treat joint problems so bro if u can find this combination then it will definately going to help you out.
    good luck bro

krahul3 is offline Junior Member
    some time back i also had a severe back problem and i tried almost everything but nothing seemed to work except glucosamine(1500 mg ed,with some vitamins), later i tried another popular formula available in my country(i.e india) that is glucosamine + guggul (boswella herb) and i think it seems to work wonders for people who are suffering from joint problems.i've read another form of guggul is used as a fat burner now a days but in ayurveda it is used mainly to treat joint problems so bro if u can find this combination then it will definately be good for you.
    good luck bro.

Thread Information