BullFX is offline Junior Member

Arrow gota come up with a new design with this cycle...

ok i started the following 15 days ago

75mg of fina (homemade)+ 75mg of QV test prop

my prop was fake so i didnt feel shit from it, ( dont even feel the fina yet either) now i got 2500 mg of test suspension and i have 4000 mg of high quality test prop...

how would i go about finishin this cycle... should i start the test suspension and after i ran out of it i run the prop , or should i run the prop along with test suspension , how many mg of susp is enough u think? ( never used it before)

let me know what u think bros

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Wait a min. How do you know the prop was fake?
    15 days into a cycle isn't enough time IMO to really feel the effects of the steriod your taking. U would feel it some. Probably a strenght increase.
    If your prop truely is fake and you have 4000mgs of real prop then why not just switch over to that?
    Test Susp has to be shot atleast once a day if not twice, so if your not entering any powerlifting comps anytime soon I don't see really any reason to use it.

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    i love injecting bro, i do ED injection with tren and prop any way ... no problem there.. i kinda wana kick start this cycle though since i havnt got ANY strenght gains from this cycle in 15 days, which makes me sure that the QV prop was fake, so no worries , i got the good stuff, i am goin to switch but i only got 4000mg so i was thinking can i use the suspension then use prop??

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    ID run em both at the same time. Just adjust your dose so it fills in how ever long you want to run it for.

If you want it to balance out perfectly

use ~2.5 much prop as supension

Id just use about 25mg suspension and 75mg prop ED or if you want to cut it down maybe 50mg prop instead of 75

Thread Information