dacowboy is offline New Member

advice on first cycle

i'm researching about cycles, what do you think about just 200 mg of deca for 8 weeks to start with, or a pyramid schedule peaking at 400 mg? will i need anti-e? should i stack it with something like sustanon , or wait until a 2nd cycle?

stats
    height: 5-11
    weight: 155
    i plan on gaining at least 10-15 lbs naturally before considering the cycle

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    at 18 years of age you don't need to be looking into gear right now bro...you can put on at least 30-50 pounds over the next few years or so before you should even consider juicing.

based on your stats alone, you have potential to make incredible gains naturally with proper diet and training, so discipline yourself.

if you have shitty eating/training habits now you need to change that before you will be mentally strong enough to use AS.

garbage in, garbage out.
    Last edited by daem; 06-07-2003 at 08:39 AM.

dacowboy is offline New Member
    thanks for the encouragement
    ive gained about 5 lbs of muscle in the past 4 months with really bad training habits. usually only got 75 grams of protein or less per day. no back work, no abs, no legs. pushups for my chest because i didnt have a barbell.

this has really made me think that i can make great gains with a good program, now im working out every part, and getting at least 150 protein per day. im a pretty young 18 so i've got a ways to go before physical maturity, but i also dont want to be 25 when i get massive.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by dacowboy
    thanks for the encouragement
    ive gained about 5 lbs of muscle in the past 4 months with really bad training habits. usually only got 75 grams of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> or less per day. no back work, no abs, no legs. pushups for my chest because i didnt have a barbell.

this has really made me think that i can make great gains with a good program, now im working out every part, and getting at least 150 <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> per day. im a pretty young 18 so i've got a ways to go before physical maturity, but i also dont want to be 25 when i get massive.
    Get a gym membership, eat more and add a PBJ witha glass or 2 of milk before you go to bed, you'll grow.

JohnnyB

Thread Information