excalibur is offline Junior Member

Proviron/Nolvadex specific Anti-E Question : Please Help before MONDAY

Proviron /nolva question
    I'm getting ready to start my 1st cycle on monday:
    DBol : Weeks 1-4 30mg ed
    Deca : Weeks 1-10 400mg /w (1/2 mon 1/2 thur)
    Test E: Weeks 1-12 500mg/w (1/2 mon 1/2 thur)
    Proviron: 50 mg ed weeks 1-15
    Clomid: Week 15+ 300/100/50
    Nolva: 30 tabs on hand

I've done as much homework as possible but was hoping to get some clarification on anti-Es. Since this is my first cycle, I don't know how I react so I'm trying to cover my ass as much as possible.

I am taking the proviron from day one to reduce bloating and reduce the changes of gyno but my major question is about nolvadex .

Should I only take the nolvadex if gyno starts to show up (this is most common practice I have found) and if it doesn't, just work it in with my clomid therapy

--OR--

cut the nolvadex pills in half and run them at 10mg EOD (they would last 13 weeks) on top of the provirion.

If I need to I will get more nolva but I would like to avoid it.
    I'm also using a multi and 1000mg milk thistle daily. Thanks

If I use the first method and gyno rears its ugly head, what dosing schedule should I use for my 30 tabs?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    WELL #1. U DO NOT NEED 50 MG OF PROVIRON ED, U HAVE MONEY TO WASTE OBVIOUSLY..... u need 25 mg ed

#3 use novaldex when gyno shows up and use it till it disappears, use it at like 10 mg/ed to start with and if gyno doesnt go, use 20 mg untl it goes.

good luck !

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Im not a proviron fan, but I would have went with Aromasin . 50mg ED sounds like a good dose though.

But..it ought to do. Run 10mg Nolva ED. That means get some more ITs so cheap though, there is no excuse not too. Like 30 tabs of 20mg for $15 bux or so...

Nolva will not only guard gyno, but it is good at improving your lipid profile as well.

wannabmassive is offline Associate Member
    hey thanks excalibur for setting up this theard and billy and gun cheers for the info im doing the exactlly same cycle as u excalibur starting on the 16th of june hope u get sum good results as i am hoping good luck and thanks

Thread Information