crazy man is offline Banned

How Does This Sound??

This is the cycle i am running right after a 10week cycle how does it look???

test 700mgs 1 to 10weeks first shot with 50mgs of prop two days later 50mgs more then 700mgs all the way.
    deca 600mgs 1 to 10weeks
    then some dbols 1 to 4 weeks

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    looks good

cool i am really trying to get a good soild 15lbs,

ah come on, you could get 20 off that

mabey but i just finished a test/fina cycle so my receptors are a little shitty, but i think 15 is getable

dont listen to that receptor myths about flooding, virgin receptors, giving breaks to your receptors, burnt out receptors...

its nonsense, the body doesnt work like that. test is always in your body and always intereacting with teh AR. there is no virgin possible, there is no breaks possible to give. adaption is possible, but it has little to do with your receptors, its more of an overall body adaption, but even then gains can be made just fine.

really that is something i didn't know.. i thought you always needed rest to get big gains.. thanks bro

the main point of taking a break is for HTPA restoration, which is important if your younger and woudl like to live a normal un HRT life. Although even after years of supprsion, restarting is still possible. Its just harder the longer you stay on.

Its like any drug though, your body will develop a tolerance. Your body adapts to this new level. But, just because your adapted, doesnt mean the gains have to stop..your still in that high anabolic state that you were when you started. ITs all about training and diet. You have to keep increasing them to keep making gains. I see way too many people relying on the drugs. Then you get these same guys do a 20wks cycle and say they suck and gains stop..well what do you expect? You have to compinsate for what you gained. Thats the other problem I see. I see a guy in his 8th week saying his gains stop. I ask about his diet and he sasys something like, oh dont worry my diet is great I eat 5K cals from day 1. Well no shit...your 15-20lbs heavier, you should be at more like 6K now genious.

IMO, letting your body adapt to this level, and staying at it, is much easier on the body then doing say 10wks on 12 wks off. This is a endocrinological rollercoaster if you will, and I dont think the body cares for it too much.

Im not directing this too you, I dont know anything about you...Im just blindly ranting here

cool thanks bro

Thread Information