DeezNuts is offline New Member

Chest Injections

Taking a new cycle now. 1000mg test/week, 50mg russian dbol /day, and adding 400mg equipoise /week. My question is whether it is worth spot injecting the EQ into my chest. It is the most lagging muscle group on my body and I need to jump start it somehow. I dont want to use the test in fear of estragen build up. Any suggestions? After this is done for another 5 weeks, Ill be taking tren and deca to finish.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like one hell of a cycle... unfortunately not a well planned out one. Let me just address spot injecting EQ... it will do nothing to 'jump start' pectorial growth. EQ is esterfied so it is pretty much useless in that regard. The only drugs 'rumored' to affect the injection site directly are esterless compounds like suspension, winstrol , injectable d-bol, etc.....

BTW, spot injecting testosterone into the pecs will not be the direct cause of gyno in that area. If you dont want 'fear of estrogen build up' why are you running a gram of test a week? You'll get lots.

Why are you running the tren and deca 5 weeks in? just how long is your cycle?
    Last edited by Polska; 06-07-2003 at 04:33 PM.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    you can spot inject the tren to give your chest a chance to catch up, but you might not want to wait until week five before you start. I dont know how far you are into your cycle but if i were you, I would try to get ahold of some nolvadex and clomid to help out with estrogen and your natrual tess production, before you get to far into it.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    IMO the only growth that may come from spot injecting EQ would be from fascia stretching that will allow more room for the muscle to grow.

good luck bro.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by monstercojones
    IMO the only growth that may come from spot injecting EQ would be from fascia stretching that will allow more room for the muscle to grow.
    good luck bro.
    This is very limited and in the best instances only temporary.... when the fascia heals the 'gains' will disappear. IMO steroids don't increase mass locally.

Thread Information