H BOMB is offline Senior Member

Can gyno symptoms only occur around the nipple?

i noticed that my chest is sore on my right side but nowhere near my nipple more towards my armpit. i didn't due chest in the last 4 days so i know its not that.

could i have pulled a muscle or can gyno occur up there. isn't there a gland there?

i am on 400mg of eq
    and 100mg of prop eod
    and running 50mg of prov ed

am i just trippin or can this be gyno.

i was at work last night and to show you how paraniod i am since i am prone to gyno i always carry nolva with me.

i was so busy and i was like fuck this fuck everybody and there drinks and i went to my bag and grabbed 40mg of nolva and swallowed them in front of like 200 people.

any help would be great

Slypknot is offline Member
    Wow bro - calm down.... this must be your first cycle... ya gotta understand that you will KNOW when gyno hits you. It hurts like hell and there is NO mistaking it for something else.

What your describing, near your armpits, is what I went through before - swelling of the lymph nodes. I posted questions about it before and got em all answered - just do a search.

I'd also recommend you pickup some liquidex immediately. This will ease your concerns as it will lessen the chances of you getting gyno by about 99%.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    IF you have gyno, it will hurt at night if the sheet is laying on your chest. Its not too mistaken, you can get a slight swelling of your glands though that wont be as noticable. Your mammary gland is primarily in the centers of your two...breasts so to speak.

I would have started out with soem Aromasin and took care of it all.

crazy man is offline Banned
    i got little lumps under my nips but 40mgs nov ed and they are ready to pump again!!!

i am just gonna say good bye to the prop and add some nolva in with the prov till it goes away.

read your thread slypknot,thanks

i figure its gotta be the prop since i have been on the eq for 8 weeks i would of known by know and i have only been on the prop for 2 weeks.

it is not my first cycle but i am prone to gyno and this is my first time using test in three years and my last.

i will just use the eq and when my primo gets here in a week or two add that to the eq.

thanks guys

oh and even though i switched brands of eq halfway through eq is eq right?

Thread Information