ryanfc is offline New Member

Need Some Help With Second Cycle. Thanx.

Guys this is my second cycle. I ran a deca only the first time and got great results. Although i felt the side effects. Anyways, this is what I am looking at for my next cycle.

weeks 1-4 dianabol E.D. 20 mg.
    weeks 1-11 Test. Enanthate 500mg. per week
    weeks 1-10 EQ 250 mg per week
    weeks 13-16 clomid and clenbuterol

I have two other questions:

How should I run my novaldex. Some say not to start taking it until you see symptoms, others say I should run it throughout my whole cycle.
    I would like to only run it after I see symptoms in order to keep my gains to a maximum.

Also, should I get more EQ or more Test. If i need more EQ should I up my test. anyways so I can have double the amount test than eq.

wt. 178 Bench 305 squat 465 deadlift 405 age 23 Thanx for the help bros'

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You definitely need to up the EQ to 400mg a week. Run both test and eq at 400mg/week or you can run 500mg of Test.

I would suggest bumping the d-bol up to 30mg/ED and IMO EQ should be ran at a minimum of 400mg/wk. Test dose is good. Are you running arm, liquidex or femara as your anti-e bro? Start the nolva if symptoms of gyno arise. Don't forget to take a liver protectant as d-bol is heptoxic. Start post cycle clomid dose wk13 at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-11; and 50mg/ED days 12-21.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I run nolva 10mg ED from the start, even if Im on aromasin . ITs just a good drug to have. .

Id run 25mg ARomasin E3D

but if you want just nolva, 10-20mg ED woudl be fine.

However, if being bloated, edema, high blood pressure, other cardio vascular problems, more fat gain are what you consider gains that you want to keep to a max, then you shouldnt run nolva or any anti-e. Those are the only things anti-es reduce.

Thanx for the feed back guys. I can definitely swing 10-20 mg of novaldex ED. Aromasin is hard to come buy for me. Is it absolutely necessary? Also, what do the rest of you guys think about bumping up dianabol to 30 mg ED. I heard the results would be pretty dramtic on 20 mg ED. Let me know. I will definitely bump up my EQ dose up to 450 mg. per week. Liver protectant? What do I take to protect my liver. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I am in no rush and I want to make this a solid cycle on a somewhat reasonable budget

Thanx Bros

Doesn't have to be aromasin . You could use armidex, liquidex or maybe femara as your anti-e. You'll definately need an anti-e to run throughout to prevent gyno. You can use 1000mg/ED of milk thistle or ALA, or a combination of the two as your liver protectant. Liver 52 and Tyler's Liver Detox are good ones too. Also a little glutamine wouldn't hurt.

Na..dont have to be as DS said, but I find it to be the cheapest since its the strongest also on a comparative basis. Arimidex would be my second choice.

Id use rALA for liver. 600mg ED That would be adequate with the low dosing of orals you have.

Guys, I will definitely run an anti-e throughout. Will 10-20 novaldex be sufficient. As of now, the best I can do for anti-e is Novaldex and proviron (expensive). Also, are any of those liver protectants legal. Especialliy ALA. BB do you also think I definitely have to up my dianabol . If so what do you suggest for liver protectants.

Thanx Again

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i would never take noval all the way through a cycle. i woudl take proviron to prevent water bloat. novaldex the whole way through might block ur results from what people at the gym tell me. proviron works though, i reccomend arimidex , it is better than both and at .5 g eod, it will be sufficient !

Originally posted by gundam675
    i would never take noval all the way through a cycle. i woudl take proviron to prevent water bloat. novaldex the whole way through might block ur results from what people at the gym tell me. proviron works though, i reccomend arimidex, it is better than both and at .5 g eod, it will be sufficient !
    thats is fucking ignorance, especially when you turn around and offer other anti-es that do the same damn thing! lower estrogen! not only is it not true, it doenst make any sense at all!

Nolva doesnt hinder anything. 10mg is good to start, then if you notice bloat or increase of BP, go to 20mg.

aromasin isnt much. 2 pills a week for 10 wks ...20 pills. 3.50 each..70 very well spend bux

but..nolva is very cheap..what like 20 20mg for 15 bux.

R-ala (not ALA) is legal and great stuff. ALA is legal too, but I dont like it.

20mg ED is fine. Thats what I prefer..its ok..but the back pumps are kinda inconvienent when 50% of your training is based on deadlifting and squating (powerlifting)...

Most like 35-40mg..but if you want to do 20, thats fine dont worry about it.

Any suggestions on what brand of R-ala I should be taking and where I can get it. Also, my source simply does not have arimidex , aromasin , liquidex or femara. WILL NOVALDEX BE SUFFICIENT TO PREVENT LONG-TERM SIDES. I will take 10-20 mg. per day. Also, can I mix my test and EQ injections? I will have the juice to up my cycle in about 2 weeks, and would like to start the cycle as soon as that happens. I guess my question is do I have to absolutely wait to get another anti-e or will novaldex do the trick. I learned my last cycle, that if you do not do it right you are better of not doing it at all. Even if I lose small amounts of gains on novaldex it is better than being fat with gyno. I have never done novaldex or a cycle of this magnitude so I have no idea what to expect

Thanx again Bros'

Yes you can mix the EQ and test in the syringe and no you don't have to wait to get another anti-e but nolva is better off if used when symptoms of gyno arise. IMO liquidex, femara, or aromasin would be better to run throughout the cycle to keep gyno at bay. BTW check your PMs.

Guys, if i can get liquidex, how muchh will I need, and how do I run it.

Thanx Bros'

Really depends on the doses of the other anabolics your cycling. If you keep the doses as above, run the liquidex at .5mg/ED. You'll need enough from day1 and I always run mine through clomid therapy.

thanx ds. I am going to upgrade my eq dose get the right anti-e and I will post my final cycle once I get my gear.

Thanx bros'

Thread Information