YounGun4 is offline Junior Member

Question feedback on throwin in a lil Dbol

ive been taking the NO2 supplement for about a month now, and am satisfied with it. It gives me good pumps while working out. But, i am looking to throw on a good 5-10 pounds for the summer, quick. I know Dbol can do it, but i want to know what is the best suggestion for keeping as much gains as possible. I know it is not possible to keep good gains with just Dbol, but i want to know what is my best bet. I dont want to go on a hard core cycle or anything, in fact i am most likely just going to do 30 mg Dbol a day for 2-3 weeks. Nothing big. But, please help me with keeping any gains i can. I am going to stay on the NO2 while on Dbol and continue it after. Please help!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    doing d-bol will bloat you and u wont be going to any beaches this summa. u will also lose all the gains, even if u run clomid and clenbuterol .... my suggestion is, if u are lean, leave urself lean and enjoy ur summer. otherwise start bulking. at 6'2 and 175 lbs u can put more mass on easily by eating more carbs and protein. but i dont think you are looking to get fat now. get on some protein (obviously you are) andtry some cell-tech, they say it works. good luck ! dont do d-bol ! =)

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yo, you could run winny at like 75 mg ed or 100 mg/ed, that would give u around 10 lbs on lean muscle in 6 - 8 weeks and u will look very hard and ripped ! forgot to tell you this !

YounGun4 is offline Junior Member
    winny tabs or winny depot? i would much rather do tabs bc im not real big on injecting...once i inject i feel as if i am getting a lil too far over my head and i dont wanna be there now...what do you suggest for the winny tabs then?

Thread Information