Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By money1994

Thread: Tren E dosage

RalphPerry23 is offline New Member

Tren E dosage

First of all I want to point out that this is not my first cycle it is around my 10th and yes I have run tren A before but I have decided on tren E...
    I was wondering if anyone could help me with the dosage for tren E
    I am currently running a low dose of 250mg a week this is for a 10 week cycle with 600mg test
    I am running tren low because I've had a while off steroids what would you suggest to up the dose to around week 4/5?

Also what week have others noticed tren e start to "kick in"
    Thanks a lot

money1994 is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro im on tren -e 9th week @300mg/wk. Started @200. My test-e is at 300 and i went down 4%bf whike gaining 10kg ib weight. Im also using t3, femara and cabergoline.

Tren is pretty strong best steroid ive used so far. Bulked up on a cutting diet with about 1500 calories deficency.

Sides started ki king in around week 2-3 so i upped dosage on week 5 as i could handle more. I found 300mg to be the best sides/benefit ratio for me as the nightsweats look like someone threw a bucket of water on me. I hardly sleep at night. Im normally a super calm person but now i get pissed at everything. Today i raged with a cereal box lol... damn bag wouldnt fit in the box ended up punching the cereal...

I miss Sleeping lol...

Good luck tough. Ask around if your test dose is too high so you wont be waisting or increasing the sides.

Also as this is important for some. My sex drive is through the roof.
    leanmachine6 likes this.

money1994 is offline Junior Member
    Ooo bdw i felt tren kick ib around week 3(more pumps and strength) also i forgot to mention. I cant do cardio or go up stairs without fighting for breath that sucks hehh. After 5 weeks i felt the full kick.

Quote Originally Posted by money1994
    Ooo bdw i felt tren kick ib around week 3(more pumps and strength) also i forgot to mention. I cant do cardio or go up stairs without fighting for breath that sucks hehh. After 5 weeks i felt the full kick.
    Thanks a lot for the detailed reply bro, yeah I just used to keep the dose of test high on tren A so I'll ask around if I'm doing too much like you said.
    And yeah I remember those sleepless nights on tren A but I'd wake up feeling refreshed?! Haha
    I'll keep the tren 250 and then up it like you said. -thanks again!

mfotino82 is offline Junior Member
    Im running 400mg of tren e per week, 1200mg of test. Agree with other comments, not having too much trouble sleeping but sex drive is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by mfotino82
    Im running 400mg of tren e per week, 1200mg of test. Agree with other comments, not having too much trouble sleeping but sex drive is crazy.
    Thanks bro will take it into account

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like tren e @ no less then 400 a week. It will kick in the same time the tes does due to the Esther. As far as sides go, it's no dif then running tren a.

Deequarius is offline Associate Member
    Don't have a lot to contribute but good luck on the rest of your cycle.

PWPOOP is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfotino82 View Post
    That is a lot of test isn't it. I am waiting for my gear & I am planning on running 400mg Tren E & 500 Test E per wk with a Dbol 1-4 wk kicker (just because I have some leftover) . Is there a reason for running the test so high? PS.... this is my first cycle with Tren so I am still trying to nail it down.
    Last edited by PWPOOP; 08-28-2014 at 05:34 AM.

mfotino82 is offline Junior Member
    I ran higher test since I was only stacking tren and test. I'm sure you don't need to run test at that high of a level, but I did it previously and was really happy with the results. Everyone responds differently so just keep messing around and tweaking dosages (safely and responsibly) until you see what works best for you. After 12 weeks off, I just started back up with 400 tren e, 400 eq and 800 test.

peter419 is offline New Member
    is it tren 75 by anabolic steriod

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peter419 View Post
    is it tren 75 by anabolic steriod
    Of course it is. No one would use anything else. There is nothing better or stronger out there.
    Now go clean your room and take out the trash, you have school tomorrow.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    hahaahah, yeah Tren 75 is the real deal! I put on some real mass in 4 weeks. So Jay Cutler did!

anyways, if you can't get the powerful tren 75, for the normal tren E, min 400mg EW for some anabolic results.
    take in mind in 400mg you only have 288mg actual hormone.
    in other words 400mg tren E are 330mg Tren a more or less. and take in mind the build up time is muuuch longer, you can afford much higher doses, and get your body used to the hormone much better.
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 09-23-2014 at 04:49 AM.

Thread Information