ironone1 is offline New Member

suspension dosage?

I've been on a long cycle for several months now down to just 1 gram of enan. per week now. I was gonna add some deca and suspension in the mix soon. I've never done suspension before so I wasn't sure the dose to start off with, and the frequency of which to inject it. I was gonna try the oil based 100mg/ml suspension. My current stats are 5'10" and 230lbs. I've done several cycles at higher doses that I've tolerated ok- so i wouldn't want to start off with a mild dose. How often do I need to shoot oil based suspension and how many mgs/wk should I use? Thanks in advance for all the feedback.....ironone1

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    You need to offer more info. what was your current cycle like?

If you're taking 1000mg of enanth./wk why use suspension? Just up the enanth. If you're looking to raise you're dose.

Also why add in deca this late in the cycle? You might want to try a fast acting AAS maybe fina or winny.

Other than that I'd say to start at 100mg/ed split into AM/PM injects 50mg each.

xxxl83

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    100mg a day with suspension seems to be a good dose for most guys. it may be a little much but it sounds like you'll be fine...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    720mg Suspension would be equivalent to a gram of enanthate .

So that said, 100mg/ED or maybe even 75mg/ED would be what youre looking for.

Oil based suspension, IMO 1x ED woudl be enough, as its by belief by being dissolved in oil will act sort of as a psuedo-ester. But, I have never ran any testing or read literature proving my thoughts. If you just dont mind..maybe 2x ED would be better.

ironone1 is offline New Member
    Yeah that's what somebody else said 2XED. I just fina ED for a couple of months-not my favorite. 2X would probably suck. I just came off of fina a few weeks ago with d-bols. I've been on for awhile and wanted to continue through the summer. That's why I wanted to add deca and suspension cause gains are minimal now.

Thread Information