Endurance is offline Associate Member

going to continue my cycle? Advice comments?

Ive been running this for 9 weeks and im finishing up next week
    QV teston cyp 400mg/wk
    QV eq 400mg/wk
    dbol 35mg/ed 1-5wks.
    I really wasn't that satisfied with my results. I didn't get much out of it. My friend did the same cycle and had the same results. Yes my gear was real. I guess differ people differ results./ anyhow i plan on running this cycle directly following the end of my past one
    1-12 Omnadren 500mg/wk
    1-12 Deca 300mg/wk
    1-5 dbol 35mg/ed (different brand then last cycle)
    what do you bros think? any suggestions? thanx........endurance

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    1. you prolly were not eatin enough food. u need around 4000+ calories ed. and u say u werent satisfied, how much weight did u gain, how did u train. if u did more than 9 sets per bodypart then ... w/e

2. time on = time off. u need to recover ur dick dude or u will never have kids or a girl... u cant do a cycle right after a cycle, especially with deca , ur dick will disappear period. u need to recover ur natural testosterone , then take a 3 month break......

3. how much weight have u gained so far on that cycle, y did u take .4 grams of test cyp why not 500 mg ?

good luck !

ok lets see if i can answer those
    1) your first assumption is correct. I wasn't eating enough. I started my cycle at a bad time when i was under some stress. So we'll say that the first 4 weeks i didn't eat nowhere near as much as i wanted to. However you live and you learn. Now everything is great

2)My dick is fine.....in fact it won't go down. I have sex to an inordenant amount. I plan to have my omna 200mg higher than my deca to fight off what you are talking about. And just curious why i cannot run another cycle back to back. Some people stay on all year round and i haven't had any side effects from current cycle. BP, dick, acne, all that is in check and doing fine.

3)I took .4 grams of cyp because a: it was my first cycle b: i had teston 200 so it was easier.

I gained about 10lbs. I trained each bodypart once a week; 9 sets per body part. thank you for the response. i realize i should have put more info to begin with

Well to answer your question you don't do back to back cycles because your receptors aren't fresh enough to convert the juice into gains, and therefore it won't give you any results. And because you haven't had any side effects doesn't mean you won't in the future. Also, people who run a cycle year long stop seeing the gains after a few months on because their receptors shut down. Good luck bro...

Peace,
    HUGE

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Originally posted by Huge Presser
    Well to answer your question you don't do back to back cycles because your receptors aren't fresh enough to convert the juice into gains, and therefore it won't give you any results. And because you haven't had any side effects doesn't mean you won't in the future. Also, people who run a cycle year long stop seeing the gains after a few months on because their receptors shut down. Good luck bro...

Peace,
    HUGE
    wrong, your receptor theory is completley wrong

doesnt work like that in the body

people that run long cycles and dont see gains are cause they dont know dick about training and diet

superjew is offline Associate Member
    B.B. is very correct. Do you think the guys you see with amazing physiques use the time on=time theory? Many of these guys are on pretty high doses all year long. That theory is a great way to help minmize possible side effects and let your body recover. That being said, I'd go ahead and run the next cycle back to back. Just don't make a habit out of staying on all the time. And I'd have my blood work done just to make sure everything is going o.k. Finally, TRAINING AND DIET! Otherwise you won't be satisfied with any cycle over any period of time.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I dont have any scientific reasoning behind my answer, but i would just accept the lose and put some time inbetween my cycles. Just to give my body a break. It might be hard for you all your legiments and joints to handle another 10 weeks of the hardcore training required out of athlete while he is running gear. But if you do run your cycles back to back then you should defently get some clomid and nolvadex , and I would be taking some glucosamine or something else to help your joints keep up.

i have plenty of clomid and nolvadex . Thank you for the replies. I am a believer in giving your body a break just from the physiology aspect BUT everything is going great and i plan on taking an extra long break after this cycle so i do not see a problem with it. What my question is now is........is what i posted for my continue cycle a good combo for a follow up? I am still try to bulk.

Huge presser you are getting reay to go for 20 weeks on your first cycle...............what about your receptors?

Thread Information