Tydew2 is offline New Member

Methylstenbolone Log

I want to start with a talking a little about my self, Im new to the forum. I am 22 years old, 130 pounds, 5'9'',. In high school I bodybuilded and was huge, then I went into depression and lost all my weight and stopped working out. Then I went to army basic and gained 10 pounds and started to look like my old self, but then started drinking and getting lazy once I got to AIT. Once I got out due to hearing loss I lost everything. I started working warehouses jobs and got tired of that so I went to college. This is my final week of my freshman year and Im going to be starting a Msten RX cycle from Iron Mag Labs. Im in a fraternity and I binge drink on occasion. But starting this summer Im not going to drink at all on cycle and I am going to stop smoking cigarettes completely. I am thinking that since Im going to drop smoking, not drink on cycle, eat alot more, and that my muscle receptors are fresh (I always gain muscle fast when I first start working out again) that I should be able to gain 20 pounds of lean mass on Methylstenbolone. I am gonna take TUDCA for liver support, cycle assist and my PCT is going to be Nolva,AI, and whatever else yall would suggest. I am wondering if I'd be ok not taking HCG during cycle since my cycle is only going to be 4 weeks at 1(10mg) capsule twice a day. This would be my second prohormone ever. I ran trenazone about a year and a half ago and I stopped for some reason... and because of this I cried liked a lil bitch at almost everything and had no sex drive, but Im ok now. Im guessing thats cuz I was stupid and didnt follow up with a PCT haha cuz I thought I could slide on by without using it. Im doing this because I am tired of losing motivation and I feel that this "risk" and the "cost" of everything for this cycle would make me stick with bodybuilding. I love lifting weights but as soon as I take a lil break I just never go back. I am going to be running a log on this once my gear arrives in the mail. Im just trying to figure out how much muscle mass I should expect to gain since im quitting cigs, drinking, and my muscle memory is superb.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Prepare for what follows - but you really need to educate yourself on everything including adult responsibility. You sound like no matter what happens of this "cycle" which you are by no means ready for. that you will never maintain results because you have no idea on the dedication it takes to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a fit body.

Do yourself a favor and learn about proper nutrition and workout schedules. That is why you don't keep muscle ypou gain. You are just putting your body through a lot of stress for results that won't last. Going down to the GNC and buying a prohormone is just plain bad. Just because you can legally buy it, does not make it good for you. Also, 20 pounds of lean gain is not a realistic goal.

Hey Brett, thanks for the reply. I know where you are coming from. I was younger and just wanted to have fun. But I have finally gotten sick of the bad habits and this is going to stick.Plus now I have a gym that I cant avoid since its on my campus and I walk by it everyday. My biggest motivator is that Im tired of seeing other people making progress and im mad that I didnt grow up sooner and keep to it. I have years of experience in bodybuilding but I have nothing to show for it, but thats going to change. Im going to include pics of my past to presentMethylstenbolone Log-2421_57000881645_3256_n.jpgMethylstenbolone Log-skinny-2.jpgMethylstenbolone Log-big-2.jpgMethylstenbolone Log-skinny-3.jpg From the first picture. i was 16 and weighed 165 pounds muscle, then theres me in the army I was obviously smaller, then theres me out of the military 20 years old getting big again, then theres me now 22 years old tugging against another fraternity. I fluctuate big small big small but I can assure you that I am ready to man up and keep motivated. Im pissed to think about what I could look like right now had I not stopped bodybuilding when I was 16.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You don't need to take AAS, and IMO pro-hormones are crap and unregulated, at this point in your life. Other than being 22 you have not shown that you can be consistent in your training or your diet. Both are very important. You will find that if you already had the strength and size it will come back natty just by eating and working out.

Sounds like you have made a good choice in changing your life style, stopped smoking, and now you need to commit to not drinking. Being in college plus fraternity life will require a lot more discipline. Way to many pitfalls and ways to fall off your training. I would recommend that you hang out on this site, read all that you can, hit the gym and set goals for yourself. Pro-hormones and steroid will cause you more harm than good at this point in your life.

I wish you luck and I hope you take my advice. Study hard and train hard. Dont think about the "what if" and concentrate on what you life can be in the long run. Adding drugs to your system can really do more harm than any short term benefits.

Well i thought about it and I am taking the msten rx because it wouldve been a big waste of money I spent on the msten, pct. i am on my 5th day. On day one i weighed 125 and as of today I weigh 132 pounds. That was my weight in the morning after i pissed. My arms were 12 inches a couple days ago and two days later they are over 13 inches. I thought my arms were only swollen from a hard workout but they keep growing everyday no shit. Same thing with my legs, the grew an inch and a half after one workout of hell. My legs arent sore anymore And still growing. Im not one to think this stuff works this good but these gains are hard to ignore cuz i thought id only see gains after week 2. Im pumped all the time and my skin feels tight everywhere. I have had zero side affects. No anger etc. ive been eating seven small lean meals a day. I know not all 7 pounds ive gained has been muscle but its also not 7 pounds of food and water in my body. Ive been drinking my normal amount of water. My upper legs now have definition and people are shocked its only been five days and im shocked too. Im excited to update yall here soon

Ok today is officially week 2. Let me give yall my stats for the beginning of the cycle to now.
    Week one
    weight:125.9
    Fat:8.6%
    BMI: 18.6
    Right Arm: 12.1 inch
    Left Arm: 11.7 inch
    Legs: 20 inch
    Neck: 15 Inch
    Calves: 14.1

Now
    Weight: 134
    Fat: 12%
    BMI: 19.7
    Right Arm: 13.6 inch
    Left Arm: 13 inch
    Legs: 21 inch
    Chest: 36.8 inch
    Neck: 16.5 inch
    Calves: 14.5 inch

As you can tell I had a great first week. I gained 9 pounds ( not all muscle ) and put on great size for one week. Now here is what Im confused about. One day one I did legs and killed em, second day i did arms and worked em so hard my arms wouldnt straighten, 3rd day off, 4th day off, 5th day back, 6th chest, 7th off. Today is the 8th day and I went and decided to work out my arms. Keep in mind my legs and arms had been sore the entire week and today they felt fine. When I got to the gym I expected to see gains in strength. I was weaker in my biceps than I was the week before, but my triceps went up in strength 10 pounds. I dont get why my triceps would be stronger but my biceps would be weaker yet bigger. Maybe its cause on back day my arms were still really sore and most back excercises have you use your biceps, idk. My diet has been spot on so idk what the deal is. So far no sides besides looking good ha. Heres some pictures of my progression. And I started this cycle after a year break which I lost all my muscle as you can tell, but im so motivated now Im not gonna be taking breaks ever again. Methylstenbolone Log-photo.jpgMethylstenbolone Log-photo-2.jpgMethylstenbolone Log-photo-5.jpgMethylstenbolone Log-photo-4.jpgMethylstenbolone Log-photo-3.jpgMethylstenbolone Log-photo-1.jpg The first two are on the first day. the one of my in the green shirt and no shirt with the hat on is a lil over half way thru week one and the last two are from today. Big difference in just one week. People have told me I look healthy and more muscular. I still have 3 more weeks so theres no telling what Ill look like at the end of it.

Goodfella1118 is offline New Member
    How do you come up with that bf % an bmi? And 9 lbs in a week sounds more like anadrol gains ? These are pro hormones?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    This thread is in the wrong location and should be moved to the members cycle results section.

My scale tells me what my estimated bmi and bf% is by sending electrical signals through your body. and no it is not anadrol , it is MSTEN RX from Iron mag labs. I take msten rx, cycle assist, and TUDCA and that is it. But I appreciate you saying it looks like Im taking one of the strongest oral steroids in the world when I didn't, haha I guess I just react good to methylstenbolone. And sorry bout not having the log in the correct section, Im new here and I dont know how to move it.

My scale tells me what my estimated bmi and bf% is by sending electrical signals through your body. and no it is not anadrol , it is MSTEN RX from Iron mag labs. I take msten rx, cycle assist, and TUDCA and that is it. But I appreciate you saying it looks like Im taking one of the strongest oral steroids in the world when I didn't, haha I guess I just react good to methylstenbolone. And sorry bout not having the log in the correct section, Im new here and I dont know how to move it.

Thread Information