Tock is offline Anabolic Member

Bridging question . . . What is it?

I understand that time on = time off. But I've seen references made to bridging, and I have a vague notion that it entails taking a smaller quantity of AS from the end of one cycle to the beginning of another.
    I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could confirm or deny my vague notion, and clarify any misunderstandings . . .
    10,000 Texas-sized Thanks,
    --Tock

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    means to take something that will allow you to still recovery your htpa, but still be on something to make or retain gains

slin and gh are about the best choices

AM dbol , var, and primo are other choices due to lower htpa suppresion, but anything could shut you down, so it would be wise to do in conjunction with blood tests

Billy The Kid is offline New Member
    No, Bridging is during your post therapy. You take 10mg of Dbol first thing in the morning(when your testosterone is at it's highest) for 1-2 months while running your Clomid with it. It's supposed to help you keep your gains better. I've never tried it, just heard about it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    believe me, I know how the dbol works. Ive done it and had blood tested. I know what Im talking about and it can shut you down. Anything can.

Bridging is between cycles. You know what a bridge is..between land. Thats why its called bridging.

Thread Information