daVinci is offline New Member

Unhappy Shitting Blood!!!

It's day 5 of my winny only cycle (50mg/day). I'm also taking ECA 3 times per day, and for the last day or so there has been blood in my shit. It feels like I'm shitting fucking razorblades! I know, pretty gross. Anyway, I'm just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone and has any idea if this is a side effect of the winny, the ECA, or what the hell it is?? It's red blood, not black (thankfully, if it was black I'd see a doc right away). I'm thinking it's maybe due to the winny and improved protein synthesis in my body that's making it harder for me to go, but if anything I'd think the ECA would make me dehydrated. Anyway, please help!!!! This needs to stop, it's pretty scary stuff. Thanks bros.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    blood in the toilet, like lots...or just smears on toilet paper?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Im not tring to make fun of you or anything but if it is red blood and not black then it is most likley coming from your asshole, and your shit feels like razorblades. Maybe you have hemroids. Ive had them before. They suck.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i've had smears on toilet paper and i think it was due to oversized shits
    but if its drops than that might be bad and my .02 are to go to a doc! goodluck

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    if your worried see a doctor- bright red blood without pain happened to me. I assumed it was a burst blood vessel with the eca stack i was taking. - Check your blood pressure. but, yeah like nevaenuf said, could be those hemroids since its painful.

BIG R is offline Member
    Are you taking the Winny orally? Did this happen more than once? I still dont think that you should be getting blood in your stool.....However, stop taking the 50/perday that is soooo rough on your liver and it look like it might be the culprit. are drinking at this time on top of the steroid use ?..Lets see what happens if you stop the Winny. Otherwise it just might be HEMORROIDS, NNNOOOOOOO!!!

Hope you get better soon. Let us know.

Peace,
    r

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Increase your fiber intake and up your water intake. It will soften your crap and if it is hemroids then it will ease the bleeding.

badbart is offline New Member
    Happens to me also when I'm on gear. Goes away when I'm done with my cycle so I never worried.

Re: Shitting Blood!!!

Originally posted by daVinci
    I'm also taking ECA 3 times per day, and for the last day or so there has been blood in my shit.
    Bright red runny blood? Ahhh bro... welcome to the hemerhoids club You know 9 out of 10 men suffer hemerhoids (and 1 actually enjoys them! - gawd I never tire of that one!) And yes, hemerhoids can sting like crazy when you take a dump.

And yes ECA (specially if it has a high aspirin content) thins the blood and makes hemerhoids worse. ECA also dehidrates your shit and makes it a little rougher on it's way out.

My suggestions?

Drop ECA to 2x a day or if it's homemade ECA (like me) reduce the aspirin content to 81mg per dose.

You're probably drinking a lot of water, but drink more... keep those turds soft. More fibers too, have a good salad with lots of olive oil, that'll lube the tubes like nothing else.

No more toiler paper, get baby wipes. That made ALL the difference in the world for me. If it's good enough to clean a baby's tender ass, it's great for yours.

If the bleeding really bothers you, get prep-h and shove it in your... well... you know what to do with it The stuff really works.

Take care bro!

Red

daVinci is offline New Member
    Hey guys, thanks for all the help here (and thanks for not making fun of me, wasn't really sure what the reaction would be ). Anyway, I'm gonna up the water even more and add hella fiber, and see if that does the trick. If not, it's on to baby wipes and maybe even prep-h. I'll keep the little blue winny's on board for now, and I'll let y'all know how it goes (in case anyone has the same problem).

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    *** I HAVE HAD SURGERY FOR THIS ***
    RED KETCHUP HAD SOME GOOD INFO FOR YOU
    LOOKS LIKE YOU EITHER HAVE INTERNAL AND/OR EXTERNAL HEMMORHOIDS. HERES SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO DO
    - DRINK TONSSSSSSS OF WATER
    - START TAKING A FIBER SUPPLEMENT TO KEEP YOU REGULAR AND SOFT
    - WHEN YOU GOTTA GO, GO! NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE, FIND A BATHROOM. THE MORE YOU HOLD UR SHIT, THE DRYER AND HARDER IT GETS.
    -BABYWIPES-BABYWIPES-BABYWIPES
    - IF YOU HAVE TIME GET INTO A BATHTUB WITH WATER AS HOT AS YOU CAN TAKE IT.
    - WHEN YOUR WORKING OUT DONT HOLD UR BREATH WHILE PUSHING A REP. EXHALE SO THAT YOU DONT PUSH THAT ENERGY THROUGH YOUR ASS.
    - NO SPICEY FOOD WHATSOEVER!
    - FOODS LIKE SUNFLOWER SEEDS, NUTS, ETC DRY YOU OUT
    - KEEP YOUR SALT INTAKE LOW
    -GO TO THE DOCTOR HAVE HIM/HER PRESCRIBE YOU A CREAM LIKE ANUSOL-HC AS WELL AS A SUPPOSITORY. YA I KNOW IT SUX STICKING THOSE THINGS IN UR ASS.
    - TELL YOUR DOC YOU WANT THEM BECAUSE YOU DO KNOW WANT THROMBOSED HEMMORHOIDAL VEINS, ONCE THEY ARE, YOUR FUCKED- SURGERY TIME.
    - SLEEP WITH A PILLOW BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.
    - DO NOT DO SQUATS FOR AT LEAST 1 WEEK AND KEEP YOUR WORKOUTS AT MODERATE WEIGHT TILL THIS PASSES (HOPEFULLY).

GOOD LUCK BUDDY! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO PM ME.

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Aside from all this]'''
    If its bright red more than likely its hemo's
    If its dark blood go to the doctor.

freakmaster is offline Junior Member
    You have hemmorids bro. Get at least 30gms of fiber a day, preferably more. Eat two cups of raisin bran a day, with skim milk. Before you go to bed take 15 gms of metamusil, and eat alot of veggies. I used to have the same problem as you. You get hemmorids from high protein intake and low water consumption. Fiber not only saves your ass(literaly)it slows the digestion of protein, so you have a steady flow of amino acids over a longer peroid of time. Don't take fiber after you are done working out though, your body needs to asimilate protein at a faster rate for protein synthesis utilization for faster muscle saturation of amino acids, since after you workout, the amino acid pool in the muscles are depleated and your muscles will go into a catabolic state. The best time to take metamusil is in the morning, and even more important, at bedtime. Hope this helps, good luck.

freakmaster is offline Junior Member

almost forgot.

don't take 15gms at first. Your body needs time to adjust to the increased fiber intake, start with 5gms and work your way up from there, you can go as high as 20gms at bedtime, anymore would be a waste.

Thread Information