Thread: Tren

Tren

When tren kicks in what should i expcet to see? Ive hit my three week mark of prop and tren and its my first time wit it. Not realy feelin much. Should i bump up dose or wait? Im doin 75mg tren 100mg prop

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    If your running 100mg prop and 75mg of tren ED, then you should expect to start seeing good strength gains and lean gains.

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Are you doing those doses ED or EOD. Either way, you should definately being feeling something this week or next week. Both those substances have relatively short half lives so you should be feeling the effects.

Yes ed doses

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    You should definately be feeling something. Your strength should be on a exponential curve towards the sky.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Boy
    You should definately be feeling something. Your strength should be on a exponential curve towards the sky.
    Oh yes!!!

im in week 4 right now. As a matter of fact my last inject of prop is sunday.

I have leaned out quite a bit. I have veins running across my chest and shoulders,bi's, calf and quads. My strength has exploded from the tren . The nolva is helping out tremendously with keeping my bloat down. My test should be getting ready to really kick in as well in these next couple of weeks. Just give it a little more time. Make sure you are getting your rest, and eating.

BB

I acutally did the first week of tren shot eod the decided f*** it and started ed inj the second week.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    well then give it time. tren has a tendacy to make you alittle aggresive. your work out attitude will increase,and your strength will sky rocket

I am definetly more agressive

Thread Information