YounGun4 is offline Junior Member

a little bit of winny will help or hurt???

ive been taking the NO2 supplement for about a month now, and am satisfied with it. It gives me good pumps while working out. But, i am looking to throw on a good 5-10 pounds for the summer, quick. I know Dbol can do it, but i know it works with water weight and you will lose most of your gains when done. I deffeniatley dont want to go on a hard core cycle or anything, in fact i just wanna do some orals for a few weeks. Nothing big, at all. Someone then suggested Winny to me. But once again i would do winny tabs, not winny depot. would this help at all to throw on some good muscle for the beach? and would i keep gains? and would this hurt me at all very much in the long run with this short cycle. please give me any suggestions on how to do this safely. thanks

winny

75 mg ed or 100 mg/ed of winny for 6-8 weeks is my initial plan. please let me kno what you guys think.....especially looking to hear from the senior members. also, i am mostly worried with sexual side effects. does winny have a tendency to have sexual side effects? and if so, at a low dose is it probable?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    100 mg/ed of winny is a high dose but it wont kill u, u should inject ur winyn t o get faster and better results. 75 mg/ed sound ok, but i like 100 mg/ed it will put on 10 lbs for sure in about 6 - 8 weeks and u will LOOK VERY HARD, LIKE U WILL BE MORE VASCULAR AND STUFF ! good luck ! you should try to inject winny, it works better and wherever u inject it u get an imediate muscle growth affect !... best of luck !

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    OK. Your profile says 6'-2 175lbs. How old are you? If you're 20 or under you will most likely get replies saying you are too young for AS. Otherwise 50mg ed for 4-6 weeks is the most you should do because winny is hard on the liver. Add some test and eat clean. Get some clomid for post cycle so you don't lose all your gains. As far as side effects everyone reacts differently. You need to take some risk. That's part of the game but do some research here on AR and find how you can reduce your chances of side effects. For most it seems thet side effects are minimal. I myself end up with achy joints and cramping which I am able to reduce with some supplements and lots of H2O.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    5 to 10 pounds can be put on with diet, training, and rest. Plus at 20 years old you can make these gains very easily without gear.

so if i ran 50 mg ed of winny tabs for 5 weeks that would be a good short lil cycle to get me ready for the summer? and you said to do research on how to minimize sides...what is suggested? and do i NEED test with the winny? i just want a lil help for the summer.

IMO no cycle is complete without test. It should be the base of every stack. If this is your first cycle bro, I would suggest not taking more than 50mg/ED of winny. It should be ran for 6wks for optimum effectiveness. Throw some prop in there at 75mg/ED or 150mg/EOD and you'll have a nice little cutting cycle while putting on some lean mass. Make sure your taking an anti-e to keep gyno at bay and have your nolva on hand. Also make sure your taking a liver protectant as winny is heptoxic. Train hard, eat clean, keep up on the cardio, and what your physique change.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I suggest using the search button. I doubt anyone here will do your research for you. We are all busy with our own planning, training, research, etc. Just type in side effects or hair or libido,etc,etc.

so if i just ran 50 mg/ed of winny for 6 weeks without anythin else...would that give me any gains? i am only looking for like 10 pounds

Slypknot is offline Member
    IMO winny is a waste. It hurts like hell and doesn't really do much to equal the cost of it. I'd recommend going with Fina/Test for a quick 8 week bump in size and leaning out. Otherwise just stick with a test only cycle taking liquidex to keep water down... Either way I'd never recommend winny, but that's only based on personal experience with it.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    im doing 100mg eod for 8 weeks and i am getting badass results. im taking qv for the first time and i love it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I wouldnt use winny either. If you want something with its effects plus more, go masteron .

Either way use test.

Thread Information