Thread: HGH Dosing

davesah1 is offline Member

Question HGH Dosing

Came into a decent amount of money and am planning on getting my hands on some. I'm considering 6IU ED but, one of the products is 15.7ng/ml and one is 25.4 ng/ml. I've heard minimum dose for the young is at least 4IU but which one are they basing that off of? I'm confused. How do you convert IU to ng/ml? Also is 6 to low? Haven't dealt with this GH, looking for some information that I could not find using the forum search button.
    http://www.somatropin.cn/usage
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-18-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Be careful my friend.......There is a ton of bogus hgh floating around out there and you could literally spend a fortune on stuff that contains zero hgh!!!!! Rule of thumb is 3-4 ius 5 days on 2 days off for fat loss and 8 ius or more 5 days on 2 days off for muscle development. Hgh must be run for a minimum 6 months or so to see results so it is def something that you need to commit to and not expect quick results from. There is alot to it and you will find a ton of information in the Igf , HGH section. Read the stickies for more in depth information. I personally would save my money and do some serious research before jumping on it.

nm that was blood serum levels so I guess one might be more potent. IDK, I'm read up for a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Be careful my friend.......There is a ton of bogus hgh floating around out there and you could literally spend a fortune on stuff that contains zero hgh!!!!! Rule of thumb is 3-4 ius 5 days on 2 days off for fat loss and 8 ius or more 5 days on 2 days off for muscle development. Hgh must be run for a minimum 6 months or so to see results so it is def something that you need to commit to and not expect quick results from. There is alot to it and you will find a ton of information in the Igf , HGH section. Read the stickies for more in depth information. I personally would save my money and do some serious research before jumping on it.
    thanks I'm PM you real quick.

Thread Information